X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jp1969
    Banned
    • Dec 10, 2009

Spiderman Various suit models.

Seeing how spiderman probably has the largest production run,a lot of variants have been produced for his suits.
    Anyone have any info on which design is rarer or more desirable?
    Having purchased many lots,and getting spidey in almost all of them,I have discovered many variants and was just curious.
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Spidey

I'd guess the Circle Suit variation in general is rarest, and of those the "diamond" circle suit in particular seems to be the most valuable. Ben's wonderful book had a nice couple of pages showing many of the different variations. I have several variations myself (just one CS,though, the unbroken circle variant), but other than the circle suit variants I don't believe any of them command a significant premium over any other.

Comment

• marbkwds
      Da Bronx Mego Collector
      • May 10, 2005

Uh , not true , the sewn on sleeve spidey commands a higher price than the regular suits and if you ask me it looks a heck of a lot nicer , He looks just a bit more buff ...... Ram

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Spidey

Originally posted by marbkwds
        Uh , not true , the sewn on sleeve spidey commands a higher price than the regular suits and if you ask me it looks a heck of a lot nicer , He looks just a bit more buff ...... Ram
        Uh, ok, I forgot about the SOS Spider-Man variant. But I'll just say, I have one, and only paid $75 for it (last year), so in my experience, it didn't cost significantly more than my other, more common variants. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎