• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

Cheron boots?

Hey guys,

I have a Cheron, with no boots. Are they just a black/white boots that are cut off lower? This is what it look like to me. LMK, if any has hacked up some boots for this.

Jeff
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!
  • AAAAA
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 28, 2005

mine look like mister fantastic boots

Comment

• kryptosmaster
      Removed.
      • Jun 14, 2008

Mine look like cut-down hero boots
      Rich

note: looked up in accessory check:

Cheron has one black boot, and one white boot. The white boot is shared with Alan Carter from the Space 1999 line. It has been factory reproduced by Classic TV Toys on their version Alan Carter and on the EMCE reproduction Cheron figure. Like the Mr. Fantastic boot, it is a factory cut version of the WGSH Hero boot.
      Cheron's black boot is basically a factory cut down black hero style boot and is the same boot worn by WGSH's Mr. Fantastic and sometimes found on Hutch from the Starsky and Hutch line.
      Last edited by kryptosmaster; Oct 7, '09, 9:12 PM.

Comment

• Dave Mc
        Administrator
        • Oct 20, 2002

We try to answer all these kind of questions in the Museum Accessory Check section with description and pics. Take a look and see if this helps.

Cheron : Star Trek Gallery: Mego Museum

Comment

• callistofreak
          Who stole my stuff !!!
          • Jul 1, 2006

WOW ! How put that there? Thanks, Dave !!
          sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Are these always "factory-cut"? Some vintage pairs I have seem trimmed; others (more like Mr. F. boots) seem molded shorter.

Just curious if an actual short boot mold exists...
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dave Mc
              Administrator
              • Oct 20, 2002

When I say factory cut, I mean that they were made short in the factory and not by a collector cutting them himself to create the boot. I honestly have no idea if they used the hero mold to cast full size boots then cut them in the factory, or if they cut them in the factory and made new tools of the cut boot. Either way originals are cropped at the factory.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎