X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeoz
    Mego Maker
    • Mar 9, 2007

Price Check: RC Batman

I still don't have an RC Batman in my collection, but I think I'm going to begin the search. What am I looking at as far as price for a loose, decent condition, skinny boot version? I'm not too concerned about the emblem. Do the skinny boots alter the price?
    Looking for:
    Lincoln Phantom of the Opera
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

yes the skinny boots are more expensive

a regular one in decent condition I'd say about $90-$135
    w/skinny boots-$175-$200+
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• hobub
      Ghost of a Dead Indian
      • Jun 18, 2001

With all the repros that came out a few years back now with these (besides the early acc's) it's condition, condition, condition. I've seen ones with the rare stuff in minty mint condition top the $400 mark. Let alone $200. But that's tough to find unboxed. Greg's auctions show what fine examples will fetch (I don't think his even have a wrinkle in the emblem). On the flip, I've seen almost complete ones with faded capes as low as $85.

Comment

• AusTex
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 5, 2003

Originally posted by hobub
        With all the repros that came out a few years back now with these (besides the early acc's) it's condition, condition, condition. I've seen ones with the rare stuff in minty mint condition top the $400 mark. Let alone $200. But that's tough to find unboxed. Greg's auctions show what fine examples will fetch (I don't think his even have a wrinkle in the emblem). On the flip, I've seen almost complete ones with faded capes as low as $85.
        Agree with the above estimates. Of all the loose Megos I think an RC Bats price depends more on condition and the rarity of his accessories than any other Mego. There are so many variables with this figure. I have one more mint stirrups RC Bats that will be listed this Monday. Although the guy who won my skinny boots/ stirrups suit RC Bats 3 weeks ago still has not paid! :(

Comment

• AJ Collector
          The Biggest Little Man!
          • Aug 24, 2008

[QUOTE=AusTex;365984]Agree with the above estimates. Of all the loose Megos I think an RC Bats price depends more on condition and the rarity of his accessories than any other Mego.

Well the condition of mine was great, I picked it up from one of your auctions in the $150.00 range....Money well spent on a quality piece.

Comment

• blastphemey
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 11, 2008

i got mine for $50() lol but one cowl ear was ripped and he had repro gloves and cape

Comment

• hobub
              Ghost of a Dead Indian
              • Jun 18, 2001

If for you the shoe fits, that works. For me, it's like the Christopher Reeve movie where he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a new penny. All of a sudden, he's in the present. Repros do that for me. I prefer 100% pure vintage to revisit my past. But a repro is indeed better than none.
              Last edited by hobub; Aug 9, '09, 1:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎