X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

American West Baggie Question

Did you ever get a figure that' just so darn minty that questions its authenticity?

I just picked up the last 2 West figures I needed and they're great. I've been scanning them, feeling they're almost too to be true. I just went over accessory check and they seem pretty legit. I did so, however, without removing them from the baggies they came in. I assume it would be pretty easy to get a new baggie and put the stuff back in so... were any of the accessory baggies ever stapled close? Were they long and thin or more square.

I'm really VERY happy with these figures and I will most likely open the baggies. I was just wondering if the baggies themselves were distinct.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I know the Tex Willer bags are stapled because it pained me to finally open them up. I have a sealed Wyatt Earp at home that I've never opened so I'm guessing that's the reason.

There was a small supply of these in Canada that were case fresh at one time, I have more than one that is too good to be true.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

On the ones I have so far, the accessory bags were stapled closed and the figure bag wasn't. I just carefully pried open the staples to remove the accessories. I kept everything though, so I could always put everything back the way it came if I wanted to, even bend the staples back closed. I know the feeling you are talking about. I don't think mine were ever opened before I got them. When I pulled them out of the boxes, they looked so minty it almost brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎