Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txteach
    Banned
    • Jun 17, 2005

Batty, by that time don't you mean "the resthome you deserve"?

Comment

• megocanada
      Permanent Member
      • Apr 18, 2003

My wife has already told me she will sell my "little men" the next day after my funeral. Isn't that nice to know she will be on e-bay the next day after my death. What she doesn't know I have willed it to my son who loves Mego's too!

Wink
      the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• jemboy2004
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 14, 2005

My Godson LOVES my mego superheros and I'll leave them to him, if when I'm old and ready to die he's still interested in them. The other's not sure what will happen to them. I'll take them with me.

I think Mego has something going for it, They were massed produced and every so often someone comes across one and wants to know more and then starts a collection but another thing is they did so many ICONIC figures like superman, batman, wonder woman, spiderman and others that people will search them out for them and some will want the others too.

I think megos will survive much like 200 year old dolls do today. people still collect them and they still have value today too.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Megos have zero nostalgic value to me since I never had any as a kid. I saw my first Mego 3 years ago and immediately fell in love. I'm sure there are others like me and there will be others in the future too for whom it will be love at first sight. I wouldn't give up on Mego just yet
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• mego boy CA
            megos are FUN!!
            • Mar 30, 2006

Long Live Megos!
            sigpic
            "To The Batmobile!"
            "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006