X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Museum Commemorative Pin- Limited Edition- Plus Mego Meet Mitt Contest

Now that Mego Meet is over, we have put the remaining inventory of the Mego Museum Exclusive Pin on the PlaidStallions Shop. Limited Edition enamel collector pin of the Mego Museum with art by Robyn Adams, card artwork by Chris Franklin.This pin is limited to 100 units and 100% of sales go directly to the…
    The post Mego Museum Commemorative Pin- Limited Edition- Plus Mego Meet Mitt Contest appeared first on Mego Museum.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm really glad I got one of these at the meet, the quality is excellent and I love the cardback with Chris Franklin's art.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      I'm really glad I got one of these at the meet, the quality is excellent and I love the cardback with Chris Franklin's art.
      Thanks for saying that. I really undersold these at the Meet. I had people who came for it but I probably should have made a sign.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I forgot to get one myself! I realized it on the way back home. D'oh!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

You're welcome, it's deserved. I like the Lincoln Monster pins, too.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

I ordered one yesterday! Sorry you undersold, but I am happy to be able to get one.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by TRDouble
              I ordered one yesterday! Sorry you undersold, but I am happy to be able to get one.
              Oh no, I sold a bunch but a lot of people didn't see them and I probably undersold their presence. I'm happy either way, we've actually managed to have a couple of months of bandwidth taken care of already, a great start!
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Look what came in the mail today...

Mego Museum Pin.jpg

Being held by a personal project that I am working on

I wasn't lucky enough to get a Mego Meet Mitt, but I got a bunch of nifty Mego Museum Action Jackson trading cards to go along with this super cool pin.

Thanks for giving us non-attendees an opportunity to grab one!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎