X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

New Mego Wave Revealed!

A new order form has surfaced, and while these things are always subject to change (and have changed), this is a pretty interesting look at where Mego intends to go. The World’s Greatest Superheroes are leading the charge with a wave that doesn’t include a single original mego WGSH reproduction. It’s somebody’s wishlist of DC…
    The post New Mego Wave Revealed! appeared first on Mego Museum.

More...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

wonder where the Krampus is coming from - movie tie-in, or perhaps a Mego imagined figure ala Medusa or Headless Horseman

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

So with the DC Comics figures mentioned, they are the same ones that FTC was putting the out but are now selling loose.

I cannot wait to see the Ompa Lumpas in Mego form.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Overall, seems like a really strong wave of figures! My first impressions...

WGSH: Many of these are characters I strongly associate with the Kenner Super Powers figures. Not bad choices, and easy to imagine Mego making these back in the day if the WGSH line continued a little longer.

Star Trek: We saw these previewed before, and they look amazing. Can't wait to purchase these.

House of the Dragon: As someone who has made over 30 Game of Thrones customs, I sooo hope these are good. I feel like I willed these into existence...

Ted Lasso: Feels like strange timing to release this after the show ends. But I'll probably still get one.

Willy Wonka: Really glad to see the Oompa Loompa show back up again. I was so bummed when he was pulled from the previous wave. I'm 100% here for these!

Christmas Vacation: I really like NECA's 8 inch Clark Griswold so I'm not sure the need... but if they get these out before Christmas, I expect they will be popular.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

Firestorm, Dr Fate and Red Tornado? Feeling the super powers love.) Deadman is an odd one and bummed because I got the FTC one recently. I'm ok with Clark Griswold as another "saturday night live" member makes it as a Mego.)

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

interesting choices. I am curious to see the house of dragon line. will we finally see the new female body?

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Are they still doing the Super Gals?
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Curious to see how many of the DC guys have a 70's style look. Brianaic is exciting!
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

I think a Mego Brainiac works really well for a Superman foe, hopefully a Lex Luthor will not be far behind.

Definitely looking forward to getting the Andorian Ambassador and Talosian, just hope my local Walmart’s will be carrying them.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Werewolf
                    Are they still doing the Super Gals?
                    Is it possible they may be having difficulties with the female bodies and there’s a delay?
                    I would like to see the Super Gals released, I’d like a removable mask Batgirl.

Comment

• hizzy
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Apr 1, 2023

Just heard from Doc Mego that the knees are fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• shazam7208
                        Career Member
                        • Oct 28, 2008

Some interesting choices.....especially looking forward to Dr. Fate, Firestorm and Red Tornado on the heroes

Comment

• Jmass
                          Museum Patron
                          • Jan 19, 2006

Very much looking forward to Mego Red Tornado, Dr Fate, and Deadman!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

This is a great assortment of DC figures, and I'm glad they are in the 50th Anniversary line, because that means they are likely to be classic versions, which I am definitely more interested in, and fit in better with Mego's original output.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                              Radioactive!
                              • Feb 13, 2010

I hope they are all classic versions.

On the other hand, Bizarro and Two-Face have a more modern look, as dictated by the style guide. I just wish Mego were including characters that FTC has not yet done.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎