X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
    Does ZLC have all of them in stock now, minus Green Arrow?
    As of now, yes.

Marty Abrams presents Mego featuring a wide variety of Limited Edition Retro Action Figures.

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

I boiled water for a few minutes to pour on the 12 WGSH 50th Anniv. figures bodies I had Pre-ordered....I took every limb apart to dremel the areas that required it for more ROM....They came out great; will be posting pics soon.

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

I tried two Walmarts, struck out and quickly decided to order online as every Walmart requires a decent trip on my part, they aren't everywhere like in many regions. Loved the video reviews I saw and went ahead and ordered Batman & Robin from ZLC. While the current plan is to get them all, I'm putting priority on figures or in this case variations I don't have as I don't own a boxed RC Batman or RM Robin and no longer have them loose. Have the original Superman, Aquaman & GL in boxes already, so Flash & Green Lantern will probably be next.

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by Liu Bei
          Technically those aren’t “In Stock”; they’re taking orders to ship sometime this month (hopefully).
          I know, because I’m waiting for 5 of them.

Comment

• Liu Bei
            Banned
            • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by warlock664
            Technically those aren’t “In Stock”; they’re taking orders to ship sometime this month (hopefully).
            I know, because I’m waiting for 5 of them.
            When did you order them? Everyone who put in a preorder for these already got them.

But yes, by in stock I meant not sold out and available to order, referencing earlier posts where some were shown as being out of stock and unavailable to order.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I always order from BBTS and the only critique I have of them is they don't always ship right away as others may do. I am not impulsive or impatient in my toy purchases as I was years ago so it's not an issue for me.) I haven't really posed them too much but I think the flash and GL are beautiful figures. Very pleased with them.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                Radioactive!
                • Feb 13, 2010

I asked ZLC about Green Lantern and they said he is supposed to be there tomorrow and then ship out by the end of the week.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

I have two Walmarts in my area but haven’t had a chance to go yet, it’s probably a better idea to order them online since shipping charges and the gas to and from the store are about the same, besides there’s no sure bet your local Walmart would have any or the ones you want.

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by TrekStar
                    I have two Walmarts in my area but haven’t had a chance to go yet, it’s probably a better idea to order them online since shipping charges and the gas to and from the store are about the same, besides there’s no sure bet your local Walmart would have any or the ones you want.
                    You are exactly right about it being no sure bet. My cancellation was based on having 3 in-hand that I had ordered and then were pushed back to a January 2023 delivery. Would have stood pat, had that NOT been "in-hand", because I ordered them in September or October when there was an anticipated October or November delivery date. The delay made me reconsider my need for a Flash or Green Lantern since they weren't actually around when we were kids. I don't have to have any of them and the thrill of finding them in the store was way better than "waiting by the mailbox" or more accurately, disappointing "news from the inbox". To be clear, I am not *****ing....just saying I was caught up in "this" and the reality made me adjust to "meh...good enough".

Comment

• boss
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 18, 2003

Got my Green Lantern from Entertainment Earth today.
                      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Makernaut
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by boss
                        Got my Green Lantern from Entertainment Earth today.
                        Well, of course you did! (Me having just said all that)

Comment

• Ivaniski
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 24, 2007

New Bandless Version 3. Is now fixed to the point of the knees and elbows bending to a 90 degree angle....For better ROM (Range of Motion).20221212_221934.jpg
                          Now I'm gonna install the New hands for a Vintage look !!!
                          Last edited by Ivaniski; Dec 12, '22, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

New Megos have arrived at BBTS. I had Aquaman, Shazam, The Flash and Green Lantern land in my Pile of Loot today. I couldn't hit the "Ship It Now" button quick enough!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                              Radioactive!
                              • Feb 13, 2010

Walmart just canceled my Mego Flash order.

Comment

• nubee
                                Career Member
                                • Feb 15, 2010

ZLC is sold out of Green Lantern as of now. I wonder what is causing their 50th Anniversary Mego to go in and out of inventory.

My 2nd order of Shazam, Flash, Green Lantern and Green Arrow has remained in a pending status for a week now. :(
                                Last edited by nubee; Dec 13, '22, 8:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎