Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

Worf is a fantastic looking figure as well! Just came in today with the Borg Queen, which looks better in hand than in pictures. She was kinda slimy/creepy looking in the movies and it looks like they tried to duplicate that shiny look.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

One of my packages that was sent out on June 2nd, just changed from a delivery date of the 14th to the 20th! What the f... are they doing with the package? Why is it going to take two and a half weeks to get delivered?

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        One of my packages that was sent out on June 2nd, just changed from a delivery date of the 14th to the 20th! What the f... are they doing with the package? Why is it going to take two and a half weeks to get delivered?
        Must be next to one of my packages

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I've just had two more packages delayed to the 15th and 20th. That really sucks! Those were both supposed to be delivered on the 13th.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

If I looked up tracking through the Topps link, it always showed the item delivering the next day. Now that a couple of the orders have come in, it looks like it takes 8 days from when the tracking says the item is at the facility in FL to get to my place in central MO. I got a couple of Kor in today and they look great, tho they do seem a little on the small side if you are used to MEGO scale. I expect to see the last batch show up next Thursday if the timing matches up with the first couple of deliveries.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
              for all in uk or europe just got this from royal mail
              looks like were going to get our soon

only ordered shazam myself

Hi christopher dodd

We've received your parcel from Topps Europe Ltd. Delivery is due:

Friday, 10 June 2022*

Between

09:34am and 12:34pm*
              We won't need a signature. Not going to be in?
              captain marvel arrived

i was hoping for the yellow trim version but this looks nice and the gold is well done ,its a flimsier material it seems than the mattel version which seems to integrate better with the suit at this scale
              head sculpt is nice but he reminds me of bruce willis in his moonlighting days for some reason lol

but crikey he looks small in comparison to the vintage captain and the older mego redos ,i don't mind it too much and if they correct it id buy again or if they redo their earlier dc releases ill just treat it as a subset

it arrived well packed and in great condition so im happy i preordered

20220610_110918.jpg

20220610_111035.jpg

Comment

• phil
                Persistent Member
                • May 11, 2007

My Brent and Mutant Leader figures finally arrived this morning. Now that I have all the figures I ordered it’s time to free them all from their cards. ��

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Oh yeah! Playtime in the Forbidden Zone, enjoy!

Comment

• zeedox
                    Career Member
                    • Aug 10, 2007

The scale difference doesn't bother me nearly as much as when the heads are too big. Shazam arrived in a crushed box so far only Topps figure i opened I was afraid I was going to find that loose mattel waist issue but feels very well made. Many of the parts come from that version or remind me of it...

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 23, 2019

I'm still waiting for my Topps orders to arrive. I ordered the Hammer Phantom, Mummy and Zombie, and according to the FedEx tracking it's in Newark, NJ. However, the tracking has not updated since June 2 so I have no idea where they actually are.
                      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                        Career Member
                        • Jul 23, 2019

OK, the Topps debacle continues at least on my end. As I stated in my earlier post, I ordered the Hammer Phantom, Mummy and Zombie (also the Gorgon, but it was cancelled and I was refunded) way back when the Topps deal was in its infancy. Now I see everyone receiving their figures, yet mine (according to the tracking number provided) have been in Newark, NJ since June 2 yet I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
                        I reached out to Topps customer service and, upon providing them my email address and order numbers, they claim the order numbers I provided (which came straight from an email from Topps) are for 2021 Topps Chrome Baseball Sapphire Edition, something I did not or would I ever have ordered. That s the extent of the communication I received from them in response to my inquiry.
                        I am so confused and, need I say, more than a little peeved.
                        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• Liu Bei
                          Banned
                          • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
                          I'm still waiting for my Topps orders to arrive. I ordered the Hammer Phantom, Mummy and Zombie, and according to the FedEx tracking it's in Newark, NJ. However, the tracking has not updated since June 2 so I have no idea where they actually are.
                          I’m sorry this is happening to you. FedEx has turned into one of the worst parcel companies in North America. It’s unbelievable how far they’ve fallen. They’re worse than USPS.

Comment

• Riderfan
                            Megos are cool
                            • Feb 14, 2012

Same here, been in Newark since June 1 & no update, just says 'in transit' and 'scheduled delivery date pending'

And based on stuff I've got from Zolo's I fully expect a ~$30.00 invoice from FedEx for custom clearance, to go along with the outrageous shipping Topps charged.

Glad I only bought Worf...
                            I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• Monstar
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Mar 6, 2008

My Hammer figures were in transit for a while with no updates. I contacted FedEx via Twitter and they got back to me. Essentially saying when sending economy "Your packages are traveling by truck and will not show daily scans." Mine showed up here in Los Angeles, one on Saturday and the others on Monday.
                              http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

• apes3978
                                Permanent Member
                                • Nov 19, 2005

I reached out to Topps customer service and, upon providing them my email address and order numbers, they claim the order numbers I provided (which came straight from an email from Topps) are for 2021 Topps Chrome Baseball Sapphire Edition, something I did not or would I ever have ordered. That s the extent of the communication I received from them in response to my inquiry.
                                I am so confused and, need I say, more than a little peeved.
                                Man, that really does blow...

Could you maybe forward the email confirmation to them, the email you would have received when you made your original order, showing them what *their* confirmation email showed you ordered? I'm assuming it shows that you ordered Hammer Phantom, Mummy and Zombie and not something baseball related?

If you can prove to them that your confirmation email, *from them*, shows you ordered action figures, they'd have to do something to help you, or at least refund your money... At least I hope they would.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎