Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown Hinson and Megos...who woulda thought!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unataper
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 8, 2007

Unknown Hinson and Megos...who woulda thought!?

I just thought I would share these 3 pics I found on the Unknown Hinson website. Appears that Unknown has a Mego collector as a fan!! Nice resemblance too!! If you like alt-country, vampires and not so politically correct songs- check him out at Unknown Hinson - The King of Country Western Troubadours

Cecil

Last edited by unataper; Jul 9, '08, 7:54 PM. Reason: photo spacing
    For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

That is awesome I've never seen that before.Thanks for the post.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

This was done by our very own Hulk Collector in Residence, The Sentry.

Ladies and gentlemen, every Dream, every man's nightmare, Unknown Hinson! - Mego Talk

Comment

• unataper
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 8, 2007

Originally posted by Hulk
        This was done by our very own Hulk Collector in Residence, The Sentry.

Ladies and gentlemen, every Dream, every man's nightmare, Unknown Hinson! - Mego Talk
        Thanks for the link. I didn't have a clue that the pics were already posted. Unknown Hinson is one of my favorite guitar players. My main hobby is doing audio and video of bands that allow taping. I taped audio of one of his shows last week in Indianapolis- he is awesome!! He does a cover of Jimi Hendrix's "Manic Depression"- goes into "In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed" by The Allman Brothers, then back into "Manic Depression"- that will just blow you away!! If anyone gets a chance they should check him out- LOTS OF FUN!!

Thanks-
        Cecil
        For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎