Topps Mego Monday Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bat
    replied
    Bought 2 Kor Klingons! But had to pass on Spock, don't love that uniform...got a better custom one on the way.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    they're already up on ebay for $75. i mean come on, at least wait until it's no longer available next week before the price gauging starts

Leave a comment:

• TheVintageToyKid
    replied
    I don't have anyone in the Unites States. And, even if I didn't, it should't be a requirement to involve others in efforts to purchase Mego figures. I wish Topps would make it easier. I can get cheaper shipping from CTVT and they are ridiculous in their own right at times.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Don't any Canadian fans have family in the United States? They could be a simple way to order them. Shipping would be way cheaper!

Leave a comment:

• Mego-Amigo
    replied
    I have seen the question of packaging asked a few times now and am curious myself but have not seen a definite answer.

Leave a comment:

• newlyknighted
    replied
    These two Trek figures look outstanding! I must order them. Have there been any packaging details revealed yet?

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    The Spock outfit isn't accurate to the movie, it's accurate to the 12" Mego doll. That's killing me in a good way.

I can't pay the shipping for these, so I have to find an alternative.
    can you set up an account with a friends address in the states? then you pay their shipping to the states and actual shipping to your house from your friend

Leave a comment:

• Jrfjr126rock
    replied
    Originally posted by MegoSteve
    These are really nice. I'd be all over these if I were a Trek fan. It amazes me that these are $19.99 when Star Wars Black series and Marvel Legends figures run $20+.
    I’ve been saying that to people. Mego is the cheapest action figure line I can think of besides Spin Master

Leave a comment:

• MegoSteve
    replied
    These are really nice. I'd be all over these if I were a Trek fan. It amazes me that these are $19.99 when Star Wars Black series and Marvel Legends figures run $20+.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    The Spock outfit isn't accurate to the movie, it's accurate to the 12" Mego doll. That's killing me in a good way.

I can't pay the shipping for these, so I have to find an alternative.

Leave a comment:

• Wee67
    replied
    Originally posted by RonnyG
    The detail on Spock's outfit looks very nice.
    I think it looks better on 8" Spock than it did on real Spock in the movie!

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    These are REALLY nice. I will probably pass...only because Mego has really been challenging my wallet lately. I will probably regret it later, but I have to draw the line occasionally. But great work Mego!
    Chris
    Same here. I'm really having to fight my collect-'em-all urges.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    i guess we can make a safe bet that one of the future weeks will have TMP Kirk. wonder who the second will be there

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    It would be really cool if it was Star Trek!
    Good prediction!

Leave a comment:

• TheVintageToyKid
    replied
    Two more amazing figures, and two more (sadly) I have to miss out on because of the BS shipping charges Topps has in place for Canadian orders. $60 just to ship one $20 figure... What sucks even more is I have longed for 8" TMP Mego figures for so long, and now one of them is actually here and I can't get it. And, considering the exclusivity of this Topps deal, it appears I will never be able to own TMP figures.

Leave a comment:

• Jadeb
    replied
    That Kor is amazing!

I noticed when I logged in that there was a brief window when you could order both Spock/Kor and Shazam/Black Adam. Might be a way to save a little on shipping, if someone wanted to consolidate orders every two weeks. (And was willing to gamble that the overlap continues.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎