Clear All

• toyman
    replied
    New figures are up, Taylor and Zira!!!

Leave a comment:

• JamesB.
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    If you're living in the Greater Toronto Area and want to order from Topps or Hasbro. Consider this service which for 6.99 CDN will take your US package and store it for a month in one of two pick-up locations. You still have to pay customs (If any) but otherwise, it's a better solution than the insanely high rate Topps is charging to ship here.
    https://portal.shippsy.com/register/...M94KVq3y-pMnmk
    Thanks very much for the info, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Kor is a James Brady sculpt.

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    Is this a Brady head or a different sculpt for Kor?

Leave a comment:

• LardLad
    replied
    Just moved out of the GTA, so I am boned.

Leave a comment:

• TheVintageToyKid
    replied
    Unfortunately I am in Saskatchewan.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    If you're living in the Greater Toronto Area and want to order from Topps or Hasbro. Consider this service which for 6.99 CDN will take your US package and store it for a month in one of two pick-up locations. You still have to pay customs (If any) but otherwise, it's a better solution than the insanely high rate Topps is charging to ship here.

Leave a comment:

• Spectator
    replied
    So, these are really only available for a week? I want that Kor, but can't justify it right now and I certainly don't want to pay secondary market prices later.

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    MegoCorp should make a Vulcan pinch hand. Make them look like the 1964 Hasbro GI Joe hand.

Leave a comment:

• tatsunokofan
    replied
    Hi all!

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    awesome, just ordered. i also hope it is actually the TMP Spock and not pilot episode. also hope they do not actually give us another Spock with the vulcan salute. that has already been over used
    I agree with you on the Vulcan salute hand. Their continual use of it cripples Spock figures, requiring him to be left handed, which he wasn't. If they gave us optional hands to swap it out with a regular hand, I'd be fine with it, but that isn't in the cards. Even the 14" Spock comes with that salute hand, but at least he does comes with an alternate hand you can swap it out with -- even if that other hand is a clenched fist. Cuz' Spock was known for brawling with everyone, you know.

James

Leave a comment:

• Brown Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by sprytel
    I have no familiarity with them, so this is not an endorsement of any kind... but have any of our Canadian friends tried Reship? I'm not sure if there are other companies offering services like this...

https://www.reship.com/
    Thanks for posting this. I will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Brown Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    Don't any Canadian fans have family in the United States? They could be a simple way to order them. Shipping would be way cheaper!
    Do you have family in Canada?! I thought I saw some Fishers in Newfoundland

Leave a comment:

• JamesB.
    replied
    Ugh. I too had been really hoping for Mego to release 8-inch Star Trek The Motion Picture figures (I could just settle for Kirk, Spock, Ilia in the Probe costume, and a Klingon), but I simply can not justify spending this crazy amount of money for shipping to Canada.

Why can't Mego just release these as regular figures to everyone? There are fans outside of the USA, after all, and we shouldn't be gouged like this. I am wondering if some American members here would be willing to buy extras to ship to people in Canada and the UK.
    Last edited by JamesB.; Aug 23, '21, 8:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Originally posted by sprytel
    I have no familiarity with them, so this is not an endorsement of any kind... but have any of our Canadian friends tried Reship? I'm not sure if there are other companies offering services like this...

https://www.reship.com/
    Look like their US address is in Oregon, so Topps won't charge sales tax either.

Leave a comment:

• sprytel
    replied

With Reship you can ship from any online store in Canada, USA, and UK that have shipping restrictions to your country.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎