X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by MirrorSpock
    If we ever do get around to WoZ cards, please count me in as a sponsor! I lucked out and got to sponsor a Trek card, and would deem it an honor to be able to help bankroll my other favorite Mego line.
    I got to sponsor Penguin and Cheron and would like to sponsor a monster too and maybe some others also, but I draw the line at Waltons and WOZ
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Evel KMego
      Museum Daredevil
      • Apr 26, 2006

Love Boat cards should be the top priority right now!!

Comment

• jayihdz
        aaaggghhhh!
        • Mar 6, 2007

I would like to see cards from the 12" series, I will offer to sponsor Superman the comic version and Lex Luthor....

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

I know Scott would make any card, even Waltons, CHiPs or Our Gang, look so good you'd all be crying for it. I personally hope all the 8" figures get made over time. I like to think that if Scott continues to make them at his own pace, so he doesn't get burnt out on them and we continue to sponsor him and Brian when needed that we will continue to get cards for several years to come. I co-sponsored Robin, which is one of my favorite cards. And I'm on Brian's master list to sponsor Dinah-Mite
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• mego boy CA
            megos are FUN!!
            • Mar 30, 2006

how about vehicle cards! that would be cool too. maybe playsets cards?
            sigpic
            "To The Batmobile!"
            "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎