X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Werewolf
    I'm no fan of the show, to put it mildly, but I can see the dolls appealing to kids and even if they are not familiar with the show they are cute enough little dolls.
    My daughter really got hooked on the reruns on netflix but yeah, licensed or not, she'd have loved that set.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Werewolf
      No child is going to want a doll of an overweight alcoholic for Christmas. I would have cried.
      Probably not, but I can imagine a lot of non-toy guys who have their basement bar that would love to get figures from Cheers. (off topic, sorry)

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
        Probably not, but I can imagine a lot of non-toy guys who have their basement bar that would love to get figures from Cheers. (off topic, sorry)
        I'm guess I'm just more of the mindset of thinking back when we were kids and what would be more fun to play with. Stuff like Superman, Hulk, Big Jim, Six Million Dollar Man, etc.

Can't go wrong with the 14 inch DC heroes for presents. Kids then and now would love those.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎