X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Price check on a Mego carded Batman

This was one of my first carded Mego's purchased quite some time ago. I was just kind of wondering what it may be worth being that the condition of the card is far from mint? Any ideas? I am not looking to sell I am just curious to know what it would go for these days. I do not even remember what I actually paid for it now. I picked it up at a local toy show many moons ago before I got into collecting Mego's big time. I just kept it even in the condition that it is in because it was one of my first new Mego purchases as a beginning collector.

Front of card

Back of card

Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • NewForce
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 5, 2008

hello all
    I have seen nice figures on rough cards go for more than $100 on occasion...
    rick

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Has it been resealed ?

The top of the bubble looks a bit suspicious.

My guess, about 60 - $75.00 for the loose complete nice Bats.
      Maybe 20- $30.00 for the card

So yea, I agree with NewForces guestimate

Comment

• megozilla13
        Persistent Member
        • May 10, 2002

From what I've seen on ebay, for some reason, mint right off the card loose figures sell for more than mint figures in beat up cards.

mikej
        WANTED: Removable Mask ROBIN on Kresge style card

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

if it hasn't been resealed i'd say an easy $150
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• livnxxxl
            • Oct 23, 2007

Hi guys, Thank so much for the quick replies. I had no idea that it would be worth that much in this kind of condition. I am not sure if the card has been resealed or not. If it was it was not resealed by me that much I can guarantee. The seller made no mention of that at the time of purchase and I was too new at collecting at the time to even bother to ask. Since I do not know for 100% sure we will call it a resealed card. I am not sure what to grade it as so I will just error on the side of caution just to be safe. Since I will not be selling it and keeping it for my collection I guess it really does not matter much anyway. If it is reseal the person that did it did a pretty good job of lining up the names and faces on the card. Anyways...Thanks again for your fast and accurate help as always.

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

batman's the one figure that i cant figure out. you could have one mint example that goes for a fair price and then the next time you look you'll have the same type of mint example go for some exorbitant amount!!

Comment

• livnxxxl
                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by starsky
                batman's the one figure that i cant figure out. you could have one mint example that goes for a fair price and then the next time you look you'll have the same type of mint example go for some exorbitant amount!!
                I think it is most always a matter of finding the right person at the right time. Just as an example newbies are anxious to begin or expand their collection. Sometimes without little to no knowledge they leap too soon and often pay too much for something a veteran collector would other wise pass on as being offered for too much $$$. Also someone needing a Batman for instance to complete their collection may be more apt to spend more to be finished with their collection as it will save them more $$$ in the long run and less hassle running around trying to find that last piece of the puzzle so to speak. That is atleast how I tend to explain the phenomena.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎