Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Jim musings and other non-Mego content for Mego Buzz from Ebay:-)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Big Jim musings and other non-Mego content for Mego Buzz from Ebay:-)

I was looking for something for a custom and came across some cool things this morning. I never owned a Big Jim figure as a child, but I did grab two of his outfits for Mego duty along the way:

I also had a flea market incomplete version of this, never knew until later that it came with other cool stuff. These Empire Jeeps are solid and come in a few different styles, but like all the other Empire stuff they are 'tweeners scale wise.

Never saw these cool knockoff outfits before

And last but not least, I'd kill for the Barbie RV in Big Jim blue

• Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Most Big Jim stuff works well with Mego, I've been searching for that Reporter outfit set for some time now and I have most of the Action all star outfits that I haven't cracked open for size yet. Don't know if you've been to this thread Steve but there's a lot of other lines that I experimented with very little or no alterations to the outfits

Comment

• daz71
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2014

i never had a big jim figure i used to see them advertised in comics but we never got them in the u.k.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 27, 2009

That Empire Jeep is actually 12" scale, fits GI Joe very well, one of my best friends had one. Like most empire stuff it came with a ton of gear.

Comment

• greensavage2000
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 9, 2013

I had a bunch of Big Jim stuff when I was a kid. I am trying to get some of it back now. The Beast was the best vehicle I ever had. That camera you have would work great with the Daily Planet van. In the comic when Clark became a TV reporter he had no camera man, just a camera he set up.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎