Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KosmiCKennY
    Igo ugo we all go 4 mego!
    • May 13, 2004

If this in 8" I would love one! Would be the first one that I would get.

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
      If I had to guess they'll do JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Reagan, a greatest hits package. I doubt they go "Martin Van Buren" deep.
      Calvin Coolidge FTW !!!

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Eisenhower!!!! If he's good enough for Al Bundy, he's good enough for my shelf!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          a Presidents line sounds really cool, but they can't make all 45? actually Teddy Roosevelt won twice but not back to back
          so technically 44 men have been president. Although this is interesting, I'd rather FTC finish up the 66 Batman line first.
          Actually it was Grover Cleveland who served two seperate terms in office, not Teddy R my mistake, I thought I knew my history.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

If I had to guess they'll do JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Reagan, a greatest hits package. I doubt they go "Martin Van Buren" deep.
            That would make sense. I hope they do release an initial series though and not just one figure at a time. Maybe a four pack.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
              Permanent Member
              • Sep 15, 2014

The heroes of the American revolution line have always been unofficial megos to me. They made Presidents Washington and Jefferson.
              Funny you mention Martin Van Buren conspiracy theorists often point out he is the only US President not in the King John bloodline.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                ... conspiracy theorists...
                Like we need more of that here.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

I would have been all over this when I was a kid--having villains kidnap the Prez or having heroes rescue him, or getting summoned at the Hall of Justice by the Prez.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                    I would have been all over this when I was a kid--having villains kidnap the Prez or having heroes rescue him, or getting summoned at the Hall of Justice by the Prez.
                    You can still do this, as long as one continues breathing, megos can always be played with.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                      Persistent Member
                      • Apr 28, 2013

I see on Facebook they confirmed President Trump will be classic 8" Mego style. That sculpt is fantastic, so I hope the actual figure head is close to that.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                        Moderation Engineer
                        • Aug 14, 2003

Up, up, and away to your In box http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...1&e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• warlock664
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 15, 2009

Wow! Window box packaging! With counter display!
                          So cool!

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Wow! The boxes AND display! Very cool. Just curious though. Why are all the figures bow-legged in those pics? Hopefully the window will be properly aligned to showcase them right. I definitely saw the boxes coming. But having the display case to put them in is by all means a neat addition. Hopefully the price will not be insane for the opportunity. Sad to see Jakks unreleased Universal Monster line up. That would have been incredible. Always entranced by vintage Jack Kirby artwork. LOVED Shawn's display case for his Megos. Too neat! Really enjoyed the customs this week too. Love me some MoonKnight and the outfit switch on the Mego Star Trek figures is gorgeous. Great Commish and Lance Gordon customs too! That new green body by FTC is certainly a standout. I'll be curious to see someone put a Hulk head and ripped pants on that body to see if it works. Brain did a neat job with the Golden Age customs. Nicely done brotha. And it goes without saying the biggest news this week has been Paul's Trouble Alert custom available to order. What an incredible piece! Awesome newsletter this week guys! Lots of goodies to behold for sure.

Comment

• warlock664
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                              Wow! The boxes AND display! Very cool. Just curious though. Why are all the figures bow-legged in those pics? Hopefully the window will be properly aligned to showcase them right. I definitely saw the boxes coming. But having the display case to put them in is by all means a neat addition.
                              Yeah, I'm hoping the figures can be straightened in the boxes. And that they didn't make the boxes too short, like EMCE did with Cap. I'm guessing this will be around $400-450.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

This a great idea and I hope they fix the final product because all the figures look crunched into short boxes that cause the a bow legged squatting look that messes up
                                the window box look . If these are the final product I will pass on these but at least they will go with the Diamond figures that are also in short boxes

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎