• EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Ho Ho Ho http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...9&e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Another Ho Ho Homerun! I seriously block time off in my calendar at work every Friday morning to read this newsletter top to bottom.
      Muster Inc is yet another mego line scratched off my bucket list. Thanks again FTC.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Duncan
        Museum focus-groupie
        • Jun 27, 2009

Kudos on the newsletter. It's consistently one of the most interesting and informative e-mails I receive each week. It's an island of information in a sea of ads for calendars, lingerie, magazines and surprise coupons to save $3 when I spend $70. Thanks, guys.

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

Oh Wow those look great, Im more of a fan of moulded hair, but Daphne actually looks ok. There's something missing in her sculpt, but yeah, she will do, thankyou very much . I havent been this excited for figures since BBP offerings.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Another great newsletter, including stuff I somehow managed to miss. The Cowardly Lion got some extra courage from Grayskull, it seems!

Those Scooby figures look fantastic. Love the idea of the removable masks!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

Scooby-Doo gang looks great ( always had a crush on Danger prone Daphne) and I like removeable mask on Ghost Clown! I was born Feb 1, 1970 during 1st season of Scooby-Doo and have loved the cartoon ever Since! Megos are a dream come true!

Was hoping to see Teen Titans 2 also. Maybe next Friday?

January 2017 will be crowded, but I'm getting everything!

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

What a stellar job on the Scooby line. I love the paint apps because they have that cartoon sensibility and style denoting the show even though it's on a three dimensional figure. Very ingenious work and incredibly effective. Lots of great articles in the newsletter this week from items I overlooked! Great job!

Comment

• jacoblb
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2009

The Scooby-Doo figures look fantastic and I appreciate the added touch of a removable mask for the crook . I would have settled just for the figures alone, but when FTC does extra things like that it shows a passion, enthusiasm of their product, or a bit of thinking outside the box.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                    Often invisible
                    • Jul 18, 2002

Not much could be improved on Freddy. He looks about perfect. I want to see some more images on these and the Jonny Quest figures.
                    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• megomania
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jan 2, 2010

Scooby figures looks great but I still don't get how you release a Scooby Doo line without the straw that stirs the drink....the essecnse of the show.

-Chris

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Who said Scooby is not forthcoming?

The line looks excellent, Daphne rivals Jayna as a nice female sculpt. I love that the foes have disguises.

Regarding the newsletter, Aquaman got two shout-outs (!) and that Dormmamu is sweeeeet!
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                          SynthoRes Transmigrator
                          • Oct 24, 2007

This is great line and well done. Certainly a keeper. Definitely picking up this line for the kids who are big fans of the classic series.

Comment

• megomania
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            Who said Scooby is not forthcoming?

The line looks excellent, Daphne rivals Jayna as a nice female sculpt. I love that the foes have disguises.

Regarding the newsletter, Aquaman got two shout-outs (!) and that Dormmamu is sweeeeet!
                            Oh not suggesting Scoob isn't forthcoming, just seems odd to me to release wave 1 without him. I'm on the fence because they look great but what if he isn't forthcoming

-Chris

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

Scooby Scooby Doo, where are you?

I love the fact the Ghost Clown comes with removable mask, hopefully all the spooky villains will be made like that.

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by megomania
                                Oh not suggesting Scoob isn't forthcoming, just seems odd to me to release wave 1 without him. I'm on the fence because they look great but what if he isn't forthcoming
                                I think Scoob will be sold on his own. I have this weird feeling we're going to get an "ALL DOGS" wave.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎