Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

In January alone FTC is giving us Teen Titans 2, Scooby Doo 1, Johnny Quest 1 and Wendy and Marvin?! What a way to ring in 2017 Mego's 45th anniversary! Thank you, FTC!

And poor DST and EMCE only have Retro Punisher set planned for 2017 so far! I have to laugh!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by ovenmitt
      What a way to ring in 2017 Mego's 45th anniversary!
      Mego was formed in 1954 and celebrated it's 25th anniversary in 1979. It's 63 years old.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

now wondering if they'll actually do scooby,dynomutt,wonder dog,bandit etc if scooby isn't even in the first wave?

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

I meant 45th anniversary of 1972 Mego 8" figures.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I am most likely in for Jonny Quest. Might bight on Scooby Doo too, depends on budgets.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

So much good stuff to look forward to!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

ReMego schadenfreude? Wow. I don't care what comes out when, or from whom. My primary concern is quality.

These new items look good, BTW.

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                In January alone FTC is giving us Teen Titans 2, Scooby Doo 1, Johnny Quest 1 and Wendy and Marvin?! What a way to ring in 2017 Mego's 45th anniversary! Thank you, FTC!

And poor DST and EMCE only have Retro Punisher set planned for 2017 so far! I have to laugh!
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Finally, some Jonny Quest figures to finish out my Venture Brothers collection. Jonny and Race were both on Venture Brothers.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    So much good stuff to look forward to!

Chris
                    I'm very excited about Beast Boy--masked and unmasked (Changeling? ). Here's hoping for the rest of the Doom Patrol!
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

the rest of doom patrol may be a stretch,but then again,they are doing hawk and dove :D

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 16, 2014

They would get my money with a Doom Patrol wave or 3.
                        sigpic

Comment

• mego
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 16, 2012

"Shipping ON January"
                          ??!!??

Comment

• Hedji
                            Citizen of Gotham
                            • Nov 17, 2012

Will the restored mego commercials be making a return anytime soon? I loved those

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

SO I have a question as a relative newbie to the reMego market. I am most definitely interested in getting the Jonny Quest set of figures announced in the last newsletter. I'd like to throw a little support to my friends who run an lcs and order through them, which means ordering through Diamond most likely. When FTC says these are coming in January, when are they available for retailers to order then? I was at the shop today and asked if they could order them and there is nothing listed as available from Diamond to order/preorder them. The owner told me if I can find ordering info, he would track it down and order them for me either through Diamond or through another distributor he works with for toys, but I don't know when they will be up for retailers to order. Normally retailers place orders for items 3 months in advance via Diamond, but I am not sure if coming in January means they are released in Jan or available for pre-order in January or something esle entirely. Again, pardon my ignorance, I haven't followed the releases of a lot of the reMego stuff, the ones I have gotten I have found in stores after they had been out for a while or ordered from places like Entertainment Earth long after they had been released.

-M
                              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mego Milk
                                Custom Mego Maker
                                • Jun 3, 2007

yeah.
                                Comic stores get their figures shortly after the release.
                                probably a few weeks later or maybe a month.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎