Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Its been talked about in the past a possible Stan lee figure, hopefully he won't have a big noggin, looking forward to it regardless.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Great read! So, I see FTC Barry Allen, Trickster, Firestorm, Silver Swan, and Bronze-Age Cheetah!! Has Diana Prince been shown before?

Regarding the assortment of fun customs, the Andorian Commander is awesome.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

I love the retro-Kresge cards...
          Darn you, FTC, you've succeeded in compelling me to re-buy figures I ready have. Well played (and when you eventually get around to releasing window boxes, I'll be lured in again)!
          Great, entertaining, and informative newsletter as always, gents, thanks again for making Friday mornings even better!

Comment

• comicmike
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by warlock664
            I love the retro-Kresge cards...
            Darn you, FTC, you've succeeded in compelling me to re-buy figures I ready have. Well played (and when you eventually get around to releasing window boxes, I'll be lured in again)!
            Great, entertaining, and informative newsletter as always, gents, thanks again for making Friday mornings even better!
            O my gosh, I completely agree! I am so geeked-OUT right now!!

Comment

• greensavage2000
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 9, 2013

I have to admit those Kresge cards look real nice. The Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are dressed different from the ones previously released. Dick has the classic red sweater from so many of the older stories. Solomon Grudy and Billy Watson are on the back of the two pack. This is the first official "confirmation" of these figures isn't it? Maybe Mera too. Thanks again for a great newsletter.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Doctor Fate!!! I know I won't be able to resist a Mego of him.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

These are sweet, I like the idea of the secret identities on the Kresges cards, dang it all, just when you thought
                  it was safe to keep your money actually in your wallet.

Comment

• warlock664
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by greensavage2000
                    I have to admit those Kresge cards look real nice. The Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are dressed different from the ones previously released. Dick has the classic red sweater from so many of the older stories.
                    It looks like they used the outfits from the Batman 66 TV Series Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne for the comic book Secret IDs this time, just adding a tie to the Bruce suit.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

^I added an ascot to the '66 Bruce--looks good.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• warlock664
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        ^I added an ascot to the '66 Bruce--looks good.
                        Good call!

Comment

• tllgn
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 6, 2010

i bought bruce ,dick and Clark ,I like the fact that bruce & Dick are dressed differently then the first ones ,I saw these in a couple two-packs ,but
                          didnt want them that way ,so i saw these and said ,oh yeah -cool man and bought them ,

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Oingo Boingo http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...a&e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

The Bat-Signal set is kind of nice for those who have a vintage Batcave, but not a working signal.

These FTC limited editions are very, VERY limited. I wonder what time will say of these things in the future? Will there be great interest for them among collectors, or will availability in other configurations keep the prices reasonable?

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Having picked up the reproduced Batcave, I can attest to the fact the signal is a beautiful piece and a must-have if you're missing it in your Mego collection. With so much of the FTC line being faithful to the Mego-verse I can only imagine the value of these items once they are no longer available and FTC has moved on from the license. They definitely find an audience and anything resembling a Mego piece, even in reproduction form, tends to find worth once it is no longer obtainable. This is definitely a good grab for those not wanting to pick up the Batcave set.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎