Mego Sweet Innocence & Her Friends

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megofreak
    • Nov 25, 2007

This is the first and only Mego I have kept in the package. The package is too cool to take her out... I can't believe she's such a Mego secret... Very girly, but still cool!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Is it just this one set, or are there other items in the line? I seem to recall someone here mentioning a bower or gazebo of some sort. (Or am I mixing that up with Ideal's Jodie?)
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I don't think Mego did any TV promotion on her, so she just sort of languished as an oddity really.

She's not on the list of characters because the Museum is by and large, an action figure site. We'll likely beef the galleries up with some fashion doll stuff later in the year but we're not exactly known for our Cher content.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

The Gazebo is from the Sweet Blossom doll.

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• megofreak
            • Nov 25, 2007

So guys, what do you think? Should I do a little more work on her and try and release the hair, or just leave her as is? I'm not sure I could fluff it out, but who knows? I don't think I'd ever seek out another (loose) version even though the animals would display great loose.

Comment

• megofreak
              • Nov 25, 2007

Oh, I've seen that Gazebo before! Not really my speed... One of my friends has been giving me crap since I purchased Sweet Innocence. She thought Dinah Mite was "bad enough" LOL. However, even she is in awe of Dinah's beachhouse.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

I would leave her as is. Sweet Innocence is hard enough to come by, so you really do not want to mess with her that much.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks for the clarification, Monitor--I can see how I'd get them confused, they are all so...sweet.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by megofreak
                    Oh, I've seen that Gazebo before! Not really my speed... One of my friends has been giving me crap since I purchased Sweet Innocence. She thought Dinah Mite was "bad enough" LOL. However, even she is in awe of Dinah's beachhouse.
                    Wait until you see my Fashion Candi collection. Dinning table, frig, stove, shower and more. That will be a fun gallery to add.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• megofreak
                      • Nov 25, 2007

I know Monitor, I'm really afraid to mess with her much. Yesterday though, my friend who is a cosmetologist learned about my dilemma and she wants to try and fluff the hair. I explained (as someone wrote on here) that the hair is actually more fabric than hair. She says she knows and can make the hair rock using something called "dry shampoo"... I'm still debating whether to give Sweet Innocence a "make over" but will take pics of the process if I do. I wish I had a loose version to try this on first.

Comment

• megofreak
                        • Nov 25, 2007

Scott, I can't wait to see that Gallery!! Before I started collecting Dinah, I didn't have a lot of female Megos so I find them interesting. By the way, Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎