X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Playstation Mego Football game

I am not sure if this is the right form, so please forgive me if this is not the right place. I think it would be really cool if Playstation, Wii, X Box etc made a new NFL style football game, but instead of current players have Super heros . Superman as quarteback, Flash as a receiver, Hulk and Thing as linemen. This game would be so awesome. The villian side could have Juggernat and Rhino as linemen, I am sure the posiblities would be endless. Am I just crazy or would this game be awesome?
  • Bionicfanboy66
    Career Member
    • Jul 30, 2012

That would probably be too much of a licensing nightmare between WB and Disney.

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

There sort of already is. Except it's baseball and it's for the Super Nintendo. I can't remember the name off hand but remembering hearing about how the players had names like Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson and so on.

Comment

• Relic
        Banned
        • Jun 24, 2012

Even if it were a licensing nightmare, the concept I think is awesome.

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

Looking past the licensing its entirely possible to scan a 3d image of Megos and put them into a game. I think its an interesting concept actually. Maybe not a football game but an Batman adventure using Megos as the models for the characters.
          The video below kind of demostrates that. Megos could keep it cartoony to get the Lego batman crowd interested.

TIM is a combination of the latest 3D scanning technology that allows us to capture the data of a person from head to toe, 360 degree in full colour and late...

Comment

• Relic
            Banned
            • Jun 24, 2012

I was thinking something like Madden NFL Football but with Mego like action figures. Kinda like a Robot Chicken video game. Maybe call it Mego Robot Chicken Football. Have custom figures to unlock or even maybe create like in the WWE video games. Have games on Krypton with a Red sun. Maybe play a game in Atlantis where Aquaman and Namor have special abilities. By the way who produces Robot Chicken the show. Could they be approached to make this video game? I am confident that this game could become a reality with the help of the members of the Megomuseum. There are so many video games out there now about nothing that this idea which is a good one could be used. Can a petition, etc be startred?

Comment

• warlock664
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 15, 2009

I understand the enthusiasm for Mego WGSH, I love 'em as much as the next guy, but ... really?

Sure, start a petition, that'll get the ball rolling.

Comment

• Relic
                Banned
                • Jun 24, 2012

Why not a petition? with all the crappy games out there I think a Mego type game would be cool. It sure would be different if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎