Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rvp69
    • Dec 26, 2012

any gi joe collectors here!

hello, i had a older gentleman walk into my store today.with some nice gi joe pieces...all brought brand new at child world and put in the attic until he walked them in.joes are not my thing now a days for my personal collection..looking to buy them for my shop.he left them so i can come up with a reasonable offer on all....i have the aircraft carrier sealed with outer brown shipping box/insert c8,cobra terror drome sealed c8,mudfighter/cobra hiss ii 2pack with 2 bonus figures,a.w.e. striker sealed mint c9,destros razorback sealed c8,cobra stun sealed c8,st slaughter w/triple t box opened(one flap came unuglued c9,devilfish mint c9 sealed,dreadnok swampfirec8 sealed,motor defense unit c8 sealed,machine gun defense unit sealed,h.a.v.o.c. sealed c8.he is coming back in the morning to see what price i have in mind.any help would be appreciated..thanks
  • Byrnes
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 19, 2011

You have the Flagg sealed in a box? That thing is huge. I can post this on my Joe site. Haha of course I know nothing of Joe's but everyone else does.
    WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• Zemo
      Still Smokin'
      • Feb 14, 2006

An Older guy with 3 1/2" Joes?

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

the air craft carrier alone is worth mad money
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Byrnes
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 19, 2011

Originally posted by toys2cool
          the air craft carrier alone is worth mad money
          A vendor at JoeCon wanted 2K for one in the box, but the Joe guys I was with said that was too much. Of course it would be at a Joe convention. I'm guessing closer to $1,200 in the box maybe? And if I think I read it right I remember someone saying they bought the Terror Dome recently. Let me go look for the price.

Comment

• Byrnes
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 19, 2011

Dude I know bought the Terror Dome for $550.

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Byrnes
              A vendor at JoeCon wanted 2K for one in the box, but the Joe guys I was with said that was too much. Of course it would be at a Joe convention. I'm guessing closer to $1,200 in the box maybe? And if I think I read it right I remember someone saying they bought the Terror Dome recently. Let me go look for the price.
              if it's sealed and never opened..easily $2k+
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• ODBJBG
                Permanent Member
                • May 15, 2009

You'd do better to post this on Hisstank. You'd probably get a ton of offers.

Comment

• Byrnes
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 19, 2011

Here are a couple responses

The 1985 USS Flagg If box is sealed completely with shipping sleeve I'd say its worth is at least $2500 or more. If the box is opened but all the contents are sealed then around $1600 or more.The big issue here is the condition of the box and shipping sleeve. You hardly find a great conditioned box alone then the shipping sleeve being there well thats rare, well for those that want it.
                  The 1986 Terror Drome if box is sealed then I am going to say $800 to $1200. If box is opened but contents sealed then $600 to $800.
                  The motor defense unit and machine gun defense unit if box is sealed then around$40 to $60 each. If box is open but contents are sealed then around $30 to $40.

The others I am not real sure on but my guess is this:

Themudfighter/cobra hiss ii 2pack with 2 bonus figures if box is sealed then around $400 to $500.
                  The a.w.e. striker if box is sealed then around $200 to $300.
                  The destros razorback if box is sealed around $150 to $250.
                  The cobra stun if box is sealed around $200 to $300.
                  The st slaughter w/triple t box opened, if contents are sealed then around $125 to $200.
                  The devilfish if box is sealed around $150 to $200.
                  The dreadnok swampfire if box is sealed then around $125 to $200.

All this really depends on condition. An of course when buying something always try to get it as cheap as possible..duh..haha

The prices I have listed are kinda along the retail prices so for collectors most want it cheaper.

Chris at Joecon had these for flaggs.

Loose Complete $700
                  Sealed Contents $1800
                  Sealed Box with shipping sleeve $2500

I got a flagg from Kokomo toys for $1000 that was mostly sealed contents but it also had some issues with 6 of the parts and I did not get the box.

If that info helps any on the flagg.

Good luck. You might get some people at OG13.com to bite on some stuff also.

Comment

• Godzilla
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 3, 2002

The Terror Drome too is a thing of beauty.
                    Mortui Vivos Docent
                    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎