Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saildog
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 9, 2006

Really glad to meet ya', teach. Had a great time hanging out and wish I was rolling with you guys tomorrow. I look forward to hanging out with you again.

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

I should have told you guys to bring a Hulk for some Traveling Hulk picture taking sessions. If its not too late, maybe garagesale can find one for the rest of the trip. Otherwise, I bet Blue Meanie will have one to sell for the drive home, LOL.

Comment

• theressa
        Sewing...?
        • Jun 13, 2004

Last edited by theressa; Apr 14, '08, 11:32 PM.
        Wants, original parts; thinking...
        It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
        Custom suits, in time
        T_SUITS

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Thursday in Wheeling is shaping up to be a real event. I remember year one, when I think we had 5 or 6 of us hanging out. Then last year I think we had about 10 of us. I think we could easily be pushing 15 to 20 people this year. Thursday Night is always one of the highlights for me, as its just about hanging out together without the pressure of dealer tables, display setup, etc.

Generally we meet at the lobby of the Super8 between 6 or 7 pm, and then struggle to figure out a place to go get some grub. Anyone can find my cell phone number on my store home page as well.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎