X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

toy hunter season 2 ,when ?

I really like toy hunter,i heard its been renewed for a 2nd season.Jordans show is really cool,i want to see more classic toys,and of
    course Mego,when does the new season start?.i also wonder if the toys featured on the show,have gone up in demand because of this
    exposure.it worked on me,for some reason i bought a set of love boat figures on card.a suggestion? or subliminal ?.either way i am happy
    with them.thanx Jordan
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Yea I love the show, can't wait for season 2
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 22, 2012

Awesome show. One of the few "reality" type shows I will actually watch.
      Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• scifiguy94
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2009

1st season started in August 2012, so 2nd season may not start until this August.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I'm getting tired of all the episodes of Baggage Battles. Want to see this instead.

Comment

• oldboxer
            • May 16, 2011

Very rarely have I enjoyed a show as much as I do ToyHunter. Jordan's approach and the way he takes it seriously and appreciates what he finds is very nice to see. Way too often collectors of this type are made fun of or termed "nerds" or something, and Jordan shows the real appreciation that should be there for these vintage items. And the episode where he located and sold the Greatest American Hero prototype has been watched like 4 times at my house. Awesome stuff to actually see on film. I find myself kinda hating the guy who bought it along with the prototype Boba Fett....he's the Tapout clothing guy with all the tats....but I realize I'm only hating because I wish I could buy like that. GREAT SHOW !!!
            "Play YOUR Game!"
            -Coach Herb Brooks
            1980 USA Hockey

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I'm eagerly awaiting Season 2, whenever it starts. A fun, genuinely positive show, that leaves dripping sarcasm at the door. Such a rare thing, these days.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• oldboxer
                • May 16, 2011

Chris
                Do you know where Salyersville is? That's where I am ! I've heard of Cynthiana several times. Awesome. We should get together some time. I'm 20 miles from Paintsville on the Mountain Parkway headed toward Lexington. You ever travel these parts?
                "Play YOUR Game!"
                -Coach Herb Brooks
                1980 USA Hockey

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

I'm sure Jordan will let us know when he knows more about season 2. I do look forward to it as the rest of reality tv pretty much sucks now.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Do you know where Salyersville is? That's where I am ! I've heard of Cynthiana several times. Awesome. We should get together some time. I'm 20 miles from Paintsville on the Mountain Parkway headed toward Lexington. You ever travel these parts?
                    I've heard of Salyersville too. I went to college at Morehead, so I know the general vicinity. We have quite a few members in the Ohio/KY/Indiana area. We had a get together in Cinci last year, and are trying to work things out for another one, maybe at the comic convention in Lexington in March. Last year's show was really nice, especially for this area, so I think it will be a good time!

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• oldboxer
                      • May 16, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      I've heard of Salyersville too. I went to college at Morehead, so I know the general vicinity. We have quite a few members in the Ohio/KY/Indiana area. We had a get together in Cinci last year, and are trying to work things out for another one, maybe at the comic convention in Lexington in March. Last year's show was really nice, especially for this area, so I think it will be a good time!

Chris
                      Hey! I'm an MSU Eagle too ! Bachelor's Degree in 1998. AWESOME !
                      "Play YOUR Game!"
                      -Coach Herb Brooks
                      1980 USA Hockey

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Holy Crap! I got my bachelor's in 97!!! My wife went there as well. Small world!

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• luey
                          Treasure Hunter
                          • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                          I'll be at that show in March, helping out a buddy who does mostly new Star Wars stuff, but his giving me some table space so I'll have a bunch of Megos and vintage stuff
                          Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎