X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Some updates from Bif Bang Pow!

* BifBangPow! Gave us a nice surprise today when they tweeted some packaged examples from their highly anticipated new waves of Venture Brothers and Doctor Who. Above we get to see what* Brock in Sphinx gear*is going to look like on the card. ** After a long wait, Doctor Who fans are finally going to see wave two! This carded Morbius is so nice to see! * This is just the tip of it, with Toyfair only a few weeks away and BifBangPow promising some new reveals, 2013 already looks great!

More...
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Awesome. I'm behind on my VB and DW figures. Hopefully I can catach up at MM.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
      Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
      • Mar 3, 2010

They both look great! Morbius's dome/fishbowl head is sooo unique i cant wait to get it! Definitely worth the wait! I'm psyched to see Scaroth & Sutek as well! Re-Mego 2013 begins!
      Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Bring it on. I ordered that figure years ago.
        Last edited by Chris; Jan 18, '13, 12:15 PM.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

2nd favourite line after "twilight zone", the " Tardis" playset will be amazing for this line.

Comment

• Comix
            • May 7, 2011

What I'm most intrigued by is that H.E.L.P.eR. is on the front of the package. There are ten characters, and these things are always released in sets of twos.

And since we know three of the sets already(Brock & Killinger, Billy & Molotov, Shore Leave & Alchemist), that leaves four characters and two sets.

Are we actually going to get an honest to goodness H.E.L.P.eR. at some point?

Comment

• GhostLord
              Comic strip artist
              • Oct 10, 2008

Well it's about time we got an update on Bifbangpow's Doctor Who products. Morbius looks pretty cool in package.
              Check out my tumblr.
              http://ghostcomics.tumblr.com

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
                Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
                • Mar 3, 2010

Does anyone know if BBP is going to release all 4 Doctor Who figures on the card, or just 2, or what the release schedule or release date on these figures is? Last time I checked EE I think it said March...?
                Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by Comix
                  What I'm most intrigued by is that H.E.L.P.eR. is on the front of the package. There are ten characters, and these things are always released in sets of twos.

And since we know three of the sets already(Brock & Killinger, Billy & Molotov, Shore Leave & Alchemist), that leaves four characters and two sets.

Are we actually going to get an honest to goodness H.E.L.P.eR. at some point?
                  That was my first thought as well. I'd love to see an actual 8" Helper figure!!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎