X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Deal for Conan heats up

I am currently in negotiations to buy Conan. Things are starting to heat up. I had to drop in quick and give an update. Will report back if a deal can be struck.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Good luck!

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

Good luck!!!
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• mikeMc6
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 24, 2012

I officially want to buy a "Go, Relic, Go!" Tee shirt. Don't forget to post pics!
        INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
        WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• Relic
          Banned
          • Jun 24, 2012

Negotiations are at an agreed stand still currently as we are about 20 dollars apart in price. I am thinking of countering with a bundled offer as he other megos for sale. I may just break down and pay the extra 20 dollars but I love to wheel and deal. More updates to follow with pictures of course. Custom Space Ghost and King Pin should have final pieces arriving this week. I am also expecting Wonder Woman, Invisible Girl, Jaclyn Smith, and Ronald Mc Donald in the near future.

Comment

• Relic
            Banned
            • Jun 24, 2012

I reached an agreement for Conan. I was able to bundle in a very rough Batman into the deal. Will try and get pictures to you when I can. Still looking for a newer better Iron Man.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎