X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Deal for Invisible Girl reached

After some negotiations back and forth over night I am happy to announce that I made a deal to purchase Invisible Girl. I admit I paid a little bit to much for her but she now completes the Fantastic 4 part of my collection. She is in near perfect condition from the many pictures I was sent. I will continue to update the status and arrival of Invisible Girl. Does anyone have some Iron Man gloves they would want to sell ? repro is Ok.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Congrats! Its great to have a complete set. I have my 4 behind the Fantasticar I bought from Laser Mego at Mego Meet 2 years ago.

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

You are officially the grand hustler on mego museum! i love how we all get your purchase updates in real time! Good hunting!
      INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
      WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

was that an auction running on ebay? i wsa watching one and it ended early with no bidders

Comment

• Relic
          Banned
          • Jun 24, 2012

I am pleading the 5th ammendment on this purchase of Invisible Girl. All I can really say is that I paid more for her than what can be considered reasonable. Some times a good arm twisting can go a good way towards a purchase. that, and a whole lot of money.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎