• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Photo box batcycle

Hi all

Please help a brotha out. Can anyone tel me what a Photo Boxed Light Blue (if that makes a difference as well) should go for. The box is I would say from a 5-7 range.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

Asking a bunch of hungry alley cats how much your mouse is worth? ha! When you say 5-7 range i assume out of ten? yes? $100? if it was a ten out of ten $250? i have no idea myself. I'm sure you'll get some offers soon (including myself) which will determine its present value. Good luck!
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

I just bought a photobox batcycle box on ebay for $135 Best Offer. I was wondering if this was your buddy, Bronxboykev? The seller was friendly and helpful in negotiating down from his $175 asking price. I wish I had the money for his photobox batcopter on ebay right now...
      INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
      WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by mikeMc4
        I just bought a photobox batcycle box on ebay for $135 Best Offer. I was wondering if this was your buddy, Bronxboykev? The seller was friendly and helpful in negotiating down from his $175 asking price. I wish I had the money for his photobox batcopter on ebay right now...
        No, he was not the guy I was dealing with. I saw the 2 boxes and offered him $200 for both even though I did not need the Batcopter box he wanted more. I am glad you got it. It is always nice to know stuff stays in the community.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎