Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joeyf
    • Sep 25, 2012

mego riddler

just saw a 8" mego riddler in near mint condition sell for $142 on ebay lastnight. is that overpriced or is that normal for a mego riddler
  • sauce
    Removed
    • Jun 24, 2007

Sounds a little crazy. Rare elastic belt?

Comment

• joeyf
      • Sep 25, 2012

doesnt look like it. type 1 figure

Comment

• Relic
        Banned
        • Jun 24, 2012

The Riddler should cost no more than 125 dollars depending on his condition. Obviously if he is mint in box or on card and never opened the price would be much more.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Ebay is full of insane people.
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• mikeMc6
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 24, 2012

Besides the over the top demand of riddlers, I've noticed that September has been a slow month for interesting stuff to bid and buy mego stuff on ebay. There are exceptions of course but I think sellers are sitting on stuff till we get closer to shopping holidays, thus as a result people with cash to burn are over bidding out of boredom on items like riddler. i dunno
            INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
            WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
              Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
              • Mar 3, 2010

Every once in a while, if I see something I really want, & I've lost out several times by getting out bid or snipped, I'll say to myself, "not this time...that sucker is MINE..." - I'll bid (or snipe) a much higher than normal amount to make sure I get it. If its too much to spend, I justify it to myself by saying, "well at least I got that one now..."
              Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• bigphill
                • Apr 6, 2012

I have done the same thing, sometimes bidding is like war....I take it personal....I missed out on a really clean all original Batman, now I know its not rare ect....but the price was too good to pass up...I lost at the last second...I was soooo ****ed, but I was watching a "joker" that the same seller had...and the person who won the batman was bidding on this as well....there was no way on Earth I was going to let him get both, so I bought the joker...I did want the joker, but I really wanted the Batman....but I wanted revenge for losing out on the other bid lol

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎