This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madcap
    • Jan 13, 2014

Bonjour mon ami! Your pseudo made me laugh big time!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Bienvenue, Madcap!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madcap
        • Jan 13, 2014

merci beaucoup!

Comment

• Alparis
          • Jan 11, 2014

Hello friends looking for any type of mego joker carded action figure if any one is willing to part please let me kmow thanks.

Comment

• madcap
            • Jan 13, 2014

sorry folk, mine is loose and I'm still looking for an original jumpsuit

Comment

• cyberjerk
              • Nov 28, 2013

Hey gang! My name is Patrick and I'm 41. Although I had many, many Megos as a kid I only recently caught the bug again after seeing the new releases of the FTC Batman series - which I hastily snatched up! I have no collection to speak of, however, wouldn't mind picking up a few of my childhood favorites for sentimental reasons. I've lurked here for a bit and love that this forum offers such an immense wealth of knowledge from such friendly people! Thanks so much! Pat.

Comment

• Red Hulk
                Career Member
                • Dec 19, 2012

Welcome madcap,Alparis,and cyberjerk.

Comment

• Mr Mego
                  Love to play with Megos
                  • Oct 19, 2003

Welcome to the boards guys, you got in the right forums and site!
                  Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• KISSMegoEnthusiast
                    • Jan 28, 2014

Hello everyone!
                    My name is Steve.
                    I've visited the Mego Museum website a couple of times back in the early 2000's when researching the KISS Mego dolls and what they should include, but never joined the forums.
                    I'm only really interested in the KISS line (26 year old, big vintage KISS collector here, hence the screen name and avatar), as well as The Wizard Of Oz line, but I figured it would be a great place to share photos and converse about the KISS line with others.
                    I do collect the vintage Star Wars line, but that of course is Kenner. (Just an FYI, only loose mint pieces, I just cannot afford nor do I have the space for MOC/MIB Star Wars pieces!)
                    Thanks for having me!

Last edited by KISSMegoEnthusiast; Feb 5, '14, 1:16 AM.
                    KISS! That's their name!
                    KISS! They may look insane!
                    KISS! If rock's your game, it's KISS!

Comment

• kisstour03
                      • Feb 28, 2014

My name is Paul, and I'm a toy addict........... oh wait this isn't "Toy Collectors Anonymous"? Whew thank god for that. This is much better. LOL

I'll start again. My name is Paul and I love collecting little plastic people!!!!! I joined up here today because I've finally decided to focus a little more on my Mego collection. My main hobbies besides driving my wife crazy are collecting toys and comics. Besides Mego I collect Star Wars, DC Direct, DC Classics, Marvel Universe, Marvel Select, a smattering of MOTU here-and-there etc etc etc you get the idea. Basically if it's a cool toy that makes me think "I should get that." I'll buy it if my wallet says it's ok that week.

Lately I've seen some cool Mego collections posted on Facebook and elsewhere and it's gotten me wanting to jump in on the action. My collection is currently pretty small and it's all Incredible Hulk related. Hulk is my favorite comics character BTW.

Looking forward to hanging out and learning more about Mego and building my collection. Oh and connecting with fellow toys addicts as well.
                      Toys and comics. My house isn't big enough. It's an addiction.

Comment

• figureaddicted
                        • Jun 29, 2014

Hello all, my name is Brian. Longtime lurker,but just joined the forum a couple days ago. Im 36 years old and ,at one time , had a sizeable Mego collection . Ive been collecting figures all of my life. However my Mego and all of my vintage toys were lost in a sordid soap opera like tragedy involving my then girlfriend and a former freind of mine who schemed while i was out of town to not only become romantically involved, but more importantly, make a few thousand dollars by selling off my stuff. That was 5 years ago ,and while my modern stuff is still intact (WWE, GI Joe, Marvel and DC stuff of recent years) i have just been absolutely bitten by the retro bug. The FTC lines and Funkos 3.75" retro line have really been giving me more of a nostalgic and magic feel than an of the other so called retro or anniversary figures of the last few years. At any rate i have dove back in head first to the Mego and ReMego experience,and hope to build not only a worthy successor to my original collection , but an even better one. Along with hopefully building some good rapport with you fellow Mego enthusiasts. I look forward to engaging in topics and conversations as much as i can. And thank you to all you guys for making this such an informative and entertaining site to come to!

Comment

• TomStrong
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 22, 2011

Originally posted by figureaddicted
                          Hello all, my name is Brian. Longtime lurker,but just joined the forum a couple days ago. Im 36 years old and ,at one time , had a sizeable Mego collection . Ive been collecting figures all of my life. However my Mego and all of my vintage toys were lost in a sordid soap opera like tragedy involving my then girlfriend and a former freind of mine who schemed while i was out of town to not only become romantically involved, but more importantly, make a few thousand dollars by selling off my stuff. That was 5 years ago ,and while my modern stuff is still intact (WWE, GI Joe, Marvel and DC stuff of recent years) i have just been absolutely bitten by the retro bug. The FTC lines and Funkos 3.75" retro line have really been giving me more of a nostalgic and magic feel than an of the other so called retro or anniversary figures of the last few years. At any rate i have dove back in head first to the Mego and ReMego experience,and hope to build not only a worthy successor to my original collection , but an even better one. Along with hopefully building some good rapport with you fellow Mego enthusiasts. I look forward to engaging in topics and conversations as much as i can. And thank you to all you guys for making this such an informative and entertaining site to come to!
                          Welcome to the boards. I have found most everyone here to be really helpful and pleasant. It's a really positive and encouraging place. Sound like you have a crumby past behind you and are looking forward to a great Mego future!

Comment

• batmanmc
                            mego batman collector
                            • Jun 22, 2004

Welcome Brian

Comment

• alex
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jun 15, 2009

Welcome, its great that people are rediscovering Mego, through all the new stuff, seems to be working.

Comment

• osker55
                                Booyaaa
                                • Aug 8, 2011

Welcome to he forum Brian
                                Wants....

AHI wolfman mint hairy Version
                                AHI wolfman moc
                                Lincoln Wolfman and Mummy
                                Kresge moc WGSH
                                Other stuff to update

Comment