Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwdude23
    • Jun 9, 2011

My faviorite megos

guys my faviorite kind of mego type is original and proably my favirote mego superhero is batman and super villan would be the joker. I like the original megos more because the sickers wont fall off after a while so you'd have the emblem or sticker longer.

if you'd ike fill free to post you'r faveiorite superhero and supervillan.
    Last edited by jwdude23; Jul 19, '11, 4:33 PM.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

I'm a Batman guy myself. Of all my mego's he is the 1 I have most of... 4 with the removable mask and 2 with the painted head and 2 Dark knights I made from the removable mask versions... Shazam is a very close second.

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
      Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
      • Mar 3, 2010

My favorite Mego SUPERHERO is probably Spiderman- he's plain & simple, and as you mentioned emblems falling off- Spidey has none to lose. Also, I like Conan and Green Arrow, for the exact opposite reasons I like Spidey- they both have tons of accessories! As for re-Mego I love Batman cause of his removable cowl, but I love Shazam's gold accessories- for bad guys, I like Black Adam... Favorite overall characters? Monsters Creatures and aliens!
      Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Spiderman and the RC Batman will always be my very favorites. They changed the way I saw playtime from the day they were released back in the early 70's.

Comment

• stuart
          Hi-Yo Silver Away!
          • Jun 18, 2007

I loved playing with my Spider-Man. I would use kite string for his "webbing".

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

I liked 'em all, but I can still remember with utmost clarity the first time I saw a MEGO Spider-Man at Lionel Playworld in Pompano Beach, Florida while staying there with my sister. Since I was a young'n at the time, she bought it for me and I remember the smell of the plastic and vinyl as I pulled it out of the box the first time! Man---he was my first and my favorite.

After that, it was back to Playworld and I picked up Superman and Batman. I was in kid heaven! The next summer I went back is when Iron Man and The Hulk came out and I had to get those, too.

Thinking of this takes me back to my childhood days. Good times. I don't think kids today have that kind of experience, which is sad.

Good thread!!!!
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• DocDrako
              Formerly Doc Drako
              • Nov 11, 2004

I have very few childhood memories of Mego, but Batman & Spider-Man dominate them. Spider-Man is great because he doesn't have anything to lose, but Batman is great because I used to watch the Batman reruns on tv back then. Of course you can't have Batman without Robin (unless you're Mattel...Ooo burn!) so I'd have to add Robin to the list. All time favorite = Spidey!

I only owned 1 villain as a kid and that was Catwoman, but my favorite villain now is Penguin. Love the top hat, the monocle, and the pointy nose.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎