Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Museum Podcast: Mego Meet Recap, RIP Retro Action, Interviews with Ben Holcomb,

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Museum Podcast: Mego Meet Recap, RIP Retro Action, Interviews with Ben Holcomb,

On this edition of the Mego Museum Podcast: Brian and Scott recap Mego Meet, discuss the Brick/Super Collector figures, post-mortem the Retro Action line and welcome Ben Holcomb, author of World’s Greatest Toys and discuss his collection up for auction now at Hake’s. Special podcast bonus: An audio excerpt of a 1998 interview with the late Neal Kublan, Mego VP of Research and Development. http://www.megomuseum.com/podcast/podcastholcomb.m4a

More...
  • Jason73
    Correctamundo!
    • Jan 11, 2009

I was able to listen to the podcast this afternoon. Really good stuff. Please, please, please put more of the Neal Kublan interview that Scott did on future podcasts. That is some really interesting audio.
    Last edited by Jason73; Jun 27, '11, 8:53 PM.
    Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• Brad
      Batman Fanatic
      • Aug 20, 2010

Originally posted by Jason73
      I was able to listen to the podcast this afternoon. Really good stuff. Please, please, please put more of the Neal Kublan interview that Scott did on future podcasts. That is some really interesting audio.
      Agreed! I am listening to it right now for the second time! I would love to hear more of the interview with Mr. Kublan.
      "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

Glad you are enjoying it. We will get to more of that interview soon.
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Brad
          Batman Fanatic
          • Aug 20, 2010

Thanks Scott! It's a great way to make my long hours at work more enjoyable. I appreciate the work you (and the others) do in keeping this place running so well.
          "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎