Veteran Member
    • Jul 3, 2009

thanks guys i`m lovin it.....

Comment

• dumbldor
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 9, 2002

Originally posted by NewForce
      very nice...I actually need a 76 carded batgirl, if you ever sell keep me in mind
      You had every chance in the world to buy this exact specimen from me, Rick, and you blew it.

Comment

• Duncan
        Museum focus-groupie
        • Jun 27, 2009

Well, this probably won't excite anyone else, but it made my day: I just got a nice insert for a Wonder Woman box. I got a mint box with no insert a few years ago, and I've been looking ever since. I had to buy a whole lot this time, which included a beat-up box & dirty figure. However, the suit will look minty-fresh after washing, and it doesn't hurt to have a beater WW box laying around.

Cheers.

Comment

• NewForce
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by dumbldor
          You had every chance in the world to buy this exact specimen from me, Rick, and you blew it.
          yep...but didn't you sell it at hundreds and hundreds less than last offered to me? makes a big difference

but, it is just a figure, no biggie...if the new owner ever wishes to sell, I would be happy to entertain it with an offer higher than he paid
          Last edited by NewForce; May 26, '11, 6:40 PM.

Comment

• dumbldor
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 9, 2002

I started higher here, too. I never had the sense that you really wanted it. Oh well. Glad I was able to make somebody happy.

Comment

• NewForce
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 5, 2008

I started higher here, too. I never had the sense that you really wanted it. Oh well. Glad I was able to make somebody happy.
              tis true, now that the collection is just about complete, my drive and desire has waned, and waned a lot of late... the hunt for figures always excites me more than the actual acquisition, I guess... but, at the final sale price, I really would have liked to of had it ...c'est la vie

Comment

• Brad
                Batman Fanatic
                • Aug 20, 2010

Glad I was able to make somebody happy.
                You did Dan! I have been very happy with all the deals we have made.

I didn't mean to start any trouble, I just posted the picture since it is by far the most valuable piece in my collection right now and I was so excited to get it. And as a Batman fanatic it's that much sweeter that it's Batgirl!
                "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• NewForce
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brad
                  You did Dan! I have been very happy with all the deals we have made.

I didn't mean to start any trouble, I just posted the picture since it is by far the most valuable piece in my collection right now and I was so excited to get it. And as a Batman fanatic it's that much sweeter that it's Batgirl!
                  no trouble at all...don't get me wrong, there is no problem...I didn't have any right to the figure, and certainly dan didn't have any obligation to offer the figure to me at the drastically reduced price, I simply posted to you, brad, that if you decide to sell, I would certainly be happy to pay a premium to you, over what you paid for the figure...

no harm, no foul...after all, there are many more important things in life!

Comment

• Brad
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Aug 20, 2010

Originally posted by NewForce
                    ...if you decide to sell, I would certainly be happy to pay a premium to you, over what you paid for the figure...
                    Thanks. I am much more of a buyer then a seller but if I ever part with her you will be the first one I offer it to.
                    "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• spidey68
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 3, 2009

Hi i just got these two uk fist fighters today from a friend across the pond scoth70
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• shazam7208
                        Career Member
                        • Oct 28, 2008

Sweet figures...I wish I still had mine.

Comment

• NewForce
                          Persistent Member
                          • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brad
                          Thanks. I am much more of a buyer then a seller but if I ever part with her you will be the first one I offer it to.
                          that's all I was saying/asking!...thanks...

Comment

• Duncan
                            Museum focus-groupie
                            • Jun 27, 2009

Originally posted by Duncan
                            Well, this probably won't excite anyone else, but it made my day: I just got a nice insert for a Wonder Woman box. I got a mint box with no insert a few years ago, and I've been looking ever since. I had to buy a whole lot this time, which included a beat-up box & dirty figure. However, the suit will look minty-fresh after washing, and it doesn't hurt to have a beater WW box laying around.

Cheers.

OK, here are the before & after pics, after I removed the WW insert & cleaned everything up. The WW suit is beautiful, Catwoman's suit is almost perfect (pinhole near armpit), and Supes is new, except for a little fading. Repro S & repro Cat gloves.

Before:

After:

Comment

• spidey68
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 3, 2009

sweet figures good score

Comment

• alex
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jun 15, 2009

Wow, Im impressed, thats certainly an amazing face lift.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎