X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • English Paul
    Archive cased.
    • Aug 17, 2005

Yeah, they look great.
    "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• RG
      Removed.
      • Oct 1, 2004

ok so the dinah bug has bit me pretty good .... and this outift Western Trains is one that I really like and have been looking for it ... so when I saw it pop up MIB with a BIN I had to snag it... and today it came ... and the naked supergirl I was going to sell, well ... she's now part of the Dinah collection that is until I get some more dinahs LOL

Last edited by RG; Dec 11, '10, 9:24 PM.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Thanks folks, I'm glad that I can mark another line off my list.

One odd thing I noticed is that Jor-El's outfit is a very tight fit. I can't even pull his pants up all the way. I wonder if Mego designed the outfit to fit on a standard 12" body but then decided to use the muscular body for Jor-El, causing the fitting problems?

Comment

• kryptosmaster
          Removed.
          • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by cjefferys
          Thanks folks, I'm glad that I can mark another line off my list.

One odd thing I noticed is that Jor-El's outfit is a very tight fit. I can't even pull his pants up all the way. I wonder if Mego designed the outfit to fit on a standard 12" body but then decided to use the muscular body for Jor-El, causing the fitting problems?
          You know what? I was looking at a loose one awhile back and noticed the same thing. I thought maybe they shrank? They have Zod & Jor-El and have had them for a long time but I haven't been able to bring myself to pop on them. Zod is missing one bracelet and I think the belt & gun. Can't recall if Jor-El was missing anything. I figured the chance of finding those missing parts is pretty slim and incomplete figures sometimes bug me.
          Think they're worth $15 each like that? Seemed unbroken and fairly clean.
          Rich

Comment

• kryptosmaster
            Removed.
            • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by RussG
            ok so the dinah bug has bit me pretty good .... and this outift Western Trains is one that I really like and have been looking for it ... so when I saw it pop up MIB with a BIN I had to snag it... and today it came ... and the naked supergirl I was going to sell, well ... she's now part of the Dinah collection that is until I get some more dinahs LOL

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/y.../DSC_02292.jpg
            Nice one Russ. Put the headband on and take another pic!
            Rich

Comment

• megocrazy
              Museum Trouble Maker
              • Feb 18, 2007

Was the benefactor of the difficult times selling on ebay. Bought from a real nice guy in my own city. Got to pick them up, so no shipping, and got an incredible deal on them. Upgraded my whole Happy Days collection in one shot, as well as got a Keeper which I didn't have. They're all in fantastic shape and also grabbed a MOC unpunched Ralph in a side deal.

It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                Web Wobbler
                • May 12, 2007

Originally posted by megocrazy
                Was the benefactor of the difficult times selling on ebay. Bought from a real nice guy in my own city. Got to pick them up, so no shipping, and got an incredible deal on them. Upgraded my whole Happy Days collection in one shot, as well as got a Keeper which I didn't have. They're all in fantastic shape and also grabbed a MOC unpunched Ralph in a side deal.
                Congrats!
                Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                Good Trader List

Comment

• sauce
                  Removed
                  • Jun 24, 2007

Shocker. I bought something from Mexico.

Turns out this Neptunian is not wearing a Ledy Robin vest. Rather, it's sewn to the arms of his Trek suit!
                  And his shorts are sewn to the legs of his Trek suit, but they are not Ledy.

And while I don't collect much in ApeLand, this throne sticker makes me leap for joy!

Comment

• jimsmegos
                    Mego Dork
                    • Nov 9, 2008

Had to post this one twice being the Dukes dork that I am:

Hey everybody! Had to share this one. Long story short, saw a carded Bo Duke on the cheap on ebay.... figured "Oh why not"... threw out a cheap bid... surprisngly I won it for $10.49...got it today ans wah - lah! It's actually a Coy!

Jim is pleased!

1981 Mego Dukes of Hazzard Bo Doll Action Figure MOC - eBay (item 330505117457 end time Dec-12-10 17:25:43 PST)

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                      Formerly known as Del
                      • Dec 12, 2004

I forgot to post when I got this last week, but I found another MitW(Mego in the Wild) at the flea market. She cost me a whole dollar! Needs a little work, but there's a certain joy at going home with a Dinah I spotted in a bin from across the aisle.
                      Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                      https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                      http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

That's sweet Russ, I haven't seen that one before.

Comment

• RG
                          Removed.
                          • Oct 1, 2004

Originally posted by del
                          I forgot to post when I got this last week, but I found another MitW(Mego in the Wild) at the flea market. She cost me a whole dollar! Needs a little work, but there's a certain joy at going home with a Dinah I spotted in a bin from across the aisle.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...arketdinah.jpg
                          wish I could find dinahs for a dollar LOL ... very nice.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

damn Del, for a dollar I would buy any Mego I found

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

I finally added Thor to my line up, thanks to K2. I have had the boots, helmet and hammer since my childhood but had lost the suit and head along the way and now I have him proudly displayed in the front row

Comment

• Neutron X
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by nayrbgo
                                Shocker. I bought something from Mexico.

Turns out this Neptunian is not wearing a Ledy Robin vest. Rather, it's sewn to the arms of his Trek suit!
                                And his shorts are sewn to the legs of his Trek suit, but they are not Ledy.

And while I don't collect much in ApeLand, this throne sticker makes me leap for joy!
                                http://bryansanders.com/foto/MEGO/CIPSAthrone2.jpg
                                I'm confused is this a Ledy KO? or a Custom? I thought Ledy made no Trek figures so is figure a kO or just uniform?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎