Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyquinn
    Proud to be a Nerd
    • Aug 4, 2009

WTG Brad, nice group of megos. Bryan, cherry looking Flash. I am still on the hunt for him.
    Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• wilbs518
      Mego Collector
      • Jul 25, 2009

Nice megos, Brad.
      sigpic

Comment

• generic
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 25, 2009

WOW, Brad! Those are some nice figures!!! I looks like you're not messing around when it comes to quality! I'm not quite sure why Aquaman is hanging out with the Marvel guys while Hulk is over with the DC Batman group, but I'm sure they have their reasons...maybe Aquaman is tired of all the old fish jokes and thinks at least Spiderman can offer NEW fish jokes!

Seriously though, awesome figures!
        Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• Brad
          Batman Fanatic
          • Aug 20, 2010

Originally posted by generic
          WOW, Brad! Those are some nice figures!!! I looks like you're not messing around when it comes to quality! I'm not quite sure why Aquaman is hanging out with the Marvel guys while Hulk is over with the DC Batman group, but I'm sure they have their reasons...maybe Aquaman is tired of all the old fish jokes and thinks at least Spiderman can offer NEW fish jokes!

Seriously though, awesome figures!
          LOL, you got me. I never even thought about Marvel vs DC when I took the pictures. Nice catch.

After spending some time reading here I decided to try and start out with better quality figures to save time upgrading. Of course now I need to go spend a few hours getting more stuff up on eBay to help pay for the next round.
          "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• piecemaker
            There's no need to fear..
            • Jan 26, 2009

Just recieved some Awesome Mexican Apes,thanks to Dave Mc.Thanks Again Dave!

Comment

• Brad
              Batman Fanatic
              • Aug 20, 2010

Those are very nice apes!! Dave Mc is the best!
              "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• megoapesnut
                The name says it all!
                • Dec 3, 2007

Sweet, Sweet CIPSA Apes!

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by piecemaker
                  Just recieved some Awesome Mexican Apes,thanks to Dave Mc.Thanks Again Dave!http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos...08_93eUV-L.jpg
                  wow
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• megoapesnut
                    The name says it all!
                    • Dec 3, 2007

I have been waiting a while to post these new acquisitions until I had the display set up. I also had to find a case that was good enough for the set. Then I had to customize it to display them properly. So, without further ado...

Oh, have to add my very grateful thanks to Lonnie for allowing me to add to my collection, something I have wanted for some time. I have been asking him on and off about them and he finally got sick of my bugging him and gave in. So, NOW without further ado... The most recognized set in the Mego community...

These beauties are even more impressive in person. Gem Gem mint. Not a flaw anywhere. It's a testament to Mego collectors how well preserved these are. I had to chuckle when Brian made the comment about seeing some figures change hands several times throughout the years. These have certainly made the rounds and still are as perfect as when they were sealed in the boxes.

Also, many thanks to Joe for allowing these gorgeous Popys to grace my collection. They look great displayed with my Secret Identity figures.

And here they are together. My WGSH collection may be tiny, but it is MIGHTY!

Comment

• cjefferys
                      Duke of Gloat
                      • Apr 23, 2006

Wow, those are fantastic Scott, congrats! And that's a really cool display case you put together for the secret identity figures.

Comment

• kennermike
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                        I have been waiting a while to post these new acquisitions until I had the display set up. I also had to find a case that was good enough for the set. Then I had to customize it to display them properly. So, without further ado...

Oh, have to add my very grateful thanks to Lonnie for allowing me to add to my collection, something I have wanted for some time. I have been asking him on and off about them and he finally got sick of my bugging him and gave in. So, NOW without further ado... The most recognized set in the Mego community...

These beauties are even more impressive in person. Gem Gem mint. Not a flaw anywhere. It's a testament to Mego collectors how well preserved these are. I had to chuckle when Brian made the comment about seeing some figures change hands several times throughout the years. These have certainly made the rounds and still are as perfect as when they were sealed in the boxes.

Also, many thanks to Joe for allowing these gorgeous Popys to grace my collection. They look great displayed with my Secret Identity figures.

And here they are together. My WGSH collection may be tiny, but it is MIGHTY!

http://www.megocipsa.com/ftpimages/display.jpg
                        Holy smokes Scott my jaw just dropprd!

Comment

• alex
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jun 15, 2009

Im turning hulk green at the moment, WOW !!!!!!!!

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                            Web Wobbler
                            • May 12, 2007

Phenomenal!!
                            Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                            Good Trader List

Comment

• piecemaker
                              There's no need to fear..
                              • Jan 26, 2009

Those SI's are AWESOME!

Comment

• Brad
                                Batman Fanatic
                                • Aug 20, 2010

Well I have increased the collection again thanks to the members here. Here is a couple pictures of the latest additions.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎