X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by highquality
    After JJ and the second win of Basa Robin (To help complete my first incomplete Basa Robin)
    Vintage, Robin, made in Peru by Basa, Ultra Rare - (eBay item 130182679104 end time Dec-18-07 14:04:23 PST)

to say the least.

Anyone want to buy something? LOL

OK, other than Jet Jungle.
    I tried, but I failed miserably. Congrats Heath, but promise you won't go after the next one?
    This is the most complete Basa Robin I've ever seen, certainly way better than the other one you bought, which is mostly custom I think.
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• highquality
      #1 Super Guy
      • Jun 10, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
      I tried, but I failed miserably. Congrats Heath, but promise you won't go after the next one?
      This is the most complete Basa Robin I've ever seen, certainly way better than the other one you bought, which is mostly custom I think.
      But, what if I see one with an original emblem??

Nah, I'm kidding. I couldn't resist the chance to complete mine. Robin is done for me. I still need Basa Batman and Superman though.
      WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by highquality
        But, what if I see one with an original emblem??

Nah, I'm kidding. I couldn't resist the chance to complete mine. Robin is done for me. I still need Basa Batman and Superman though.
        AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I already have Superman, but I also still need Batman, guess I'll have to lose a couple of times again against you before I can have one too
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Overkill
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 19, 2007

My newest Mego, A RM Robin without the original mask. Everything else is original. I received him for Christmas and just received the repro mask in the mail today!

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

That looks fantastic, congrats!
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Overkill
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 19, 2007

Thanks! Besides some minor defects like a little paint rubbing, fraying, etc. it really displays well. I'm just so glad to have this version Robin in my collection. Definitely the highlight of my Christmas presents!

Comment

• dumbldor
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 9, 2002

This thread needs to be revived. How could it have possibly slipped for so long? Let's share our new acquisitions. Here are my contributions.

A sealed 1977A Green Arrow to go along with my sealed 1976 and 1979 carded Green Arrows. Likely the only place in the world all three 2nd issue Green Arrow cards are in one place:

Thanks to some big help from Thomas, these stunning original Palitoy Fist Fighter cards:

Comment

• DCSTING
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 23, 2004

Those Fist Fighter cards are beautiful even without the figure and bubble. Thanks for sharing. Those GA's aren't too shabby either.

Comment

• palitoy
                    • Jun 16, 2001

I love those fist fighter cards, too sweet. That's neat on the Green Arrow, he's one of those characters I've realised I'll never own carded but it's a bitter pill to swallow sometimes.

Comment

• megocrazy
                      Museum Trouble Maker
                      • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by mitchedwards
                      Wow that looks nice.

My daughter just saw WOZ for the first time. I'm hoping she does not catch wind that Mego made these figures.
                      WOZ is a piece of cake. Just make sure she doesn't get hooked on Isis, Supergirl, or Batgirl. That would start costing some cash.
                      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• DCSTING
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 23, 2004

Some of my recent aquisitions the past few months. I have sold off some a few holy grail pieces but have been able to add these. A Kresge Mummy, Big S Supes on Kresge card (aquired in a trade with fellow member RCBATS1) a carded 75 Thor which I love and a few that are a little more common, a 77 Shazam, 79 Penguin and a carded ISIS.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/2/9/8/004.JPG

Comment

• palitoy
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Got this guy in the other day, have to fix the Jet pack but it's been so long since I bought a new figure that I'm enjoying having him around.

Comment

• Sowth
                            Career Member
                            • Mar 14, 2006

Wow nice pick-ups gents!

Dan those 3 GA's together in one place is a sight! DCSTING they are some clean beauties you have there, and nicely cased too. Are they Oscar's?

Brian that Bond was made for you. He's dressed for space during the day and Studio 54 at night. Did he come out of the UK?

I haven't really picked up anything since last year, but I don't think I've shown the boxed Supes yet, and if you haven't checked Toltoys.com for a while you may not have seen the Toltoys Hulk which Bill so kindly brokered for me out of Italy.

The photos are a bit naff, I've updated my camera since then and also tried to tighten the nut behind the wheel too

Cheers!
                            Will

Toltoys Kid Vintage Australian Toys and Ice Creams

Comment

• palitoy
                              • Jun 16, 2001

That's a neat Hulk Will! I have never seen a Toltoys hero besides Iron Man and some fist fighters.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Nice pick-up guys! I haven't got much lately. Got some CAH and Pocket figures a few months back, but I'm due for some Mego love.

I really want to get one of those 12" comic Supes...

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎