X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by warlock664
    Jeesh, Rick, what bug hasn't bitten you lately ? !! Maybe try some Off insect repellent ?

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Nice pickups! Love the art on those Palitoy cards.

Comment

• vulcan2074
        Live Long and Prosper
        • Mar 23, 2008

Congrats Brian. Thats one hell of a Score.
        Sammy

Comment

• ramones1
          • Apr 26, 2010

Cool pic! I just got a mint klingon and an Isis in underwear only I'm trying to trade for mego ironman accesories or batman accesories including cape or any green arrow bots and hat. I need the bow and quill but the boots and hat for now. Any interest contact me plz bdl1488@hotmail.com. Thanks

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

Congrats on getting The Thing. Love those cards!

Comment

• Orion
              Museum Night Watchman
              • Mar 11, 2008

Never thought I would own any Kresges, so I was relatively happy to acquire these two pieces recently. I became interested in the American West line a little while ago, but had only managed to snag a Boxed Buffalo Bill to date. Now only three more to go. Especially happy to grab Davey after my attempt to secure a boxed one was upset by a "theft" before being shipped to me. I'm still clueless on how to make these photos larger, so if anyone knows - please let me know.

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

I love those. I've always wanted to get the Western series on K-cards.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Oh bravo, those are nice. I gave up on that set years ago and now regret selling out.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Orion
                    Museum Night Watchman
                    • Mar 11, 2008

Thanks guys. I never had any of this line as a kid, but remember my brother and I longing for them while studying a Mego mini catalog that likely came with his Star Trek enterprise set. I think if my folks had stumbled across these, they would have purchased them for us since we had the Lone Ranger and Tonto and also a Jesse James and Wyatt Earp figures. (Can't recall who made the Jesse James and Earp - but they were closer in scale to my Lone Ranger figure than any of my Megos.)

Comment

• toys2cool
                      Ultimate Mego Warrior
                      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Orion
                      Never thought I would own any Kresges, so I was relatively happy to acquire these two pieces recently. I became interested in the American West line a little while ago, but had only managed to snag a Boxed Buffalo Bill to date. Now only three more to go. Especially happy to grab Davey after my attempt to secure a boxed one was upset by a "theft" before being shipped to me. I'm still clueless on how to make these photos larger, so if anyone knows - please let me know.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...ett-Kresge.jpg

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...ill-Kresge.jpg
                      very nice
                      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• clemso
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by Orion

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...ett-Kresge.jpg

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...ill-Kresge.jpg
                        Wow those are neat, love the Kresge anything

Comment

• vulcan2074
                          Live Long and Prosper
                          • Mar 23, 2008

Those Kresges are Beautiful. Congrats!
                          Sammy

Comment

• English Paul
                            Archive cased.
                            • Aug 17, 2005

Some really nice new stuff there guys.

Some recent stuff for me too...both 100% original.
                            Thor and Captain America landed on these shores two years ago now. As much as Thor tried with his old Norse trading techniques he just couldn't find a hammer and felt lost without his favourite weapon. In a flash of inspiration he decided to use the lure of cold hard cash. The jingle of loose change was heard across the Atlantic and today Thor was reunited with his handy hammer - Cheers Lonnie.
                            Captain America arrived on the same plane as Thor, and again his hands were empty. Fortunately he had heard of a strange world called Ebay - within 12 months he was reunited with his trusty shield.
                            It seems fitting to post them both together now as it's been a long wait to complete them both....

Flickr Photo Download: Mego Captain America and Thor

Isis traded places with Commander Koenig on Moonbase Alpha. Although she likes her new post, she is a little nervous about the underlying sexual tension that she has with Barbara Bain. Cheers for the trade Ray.
                            Aquaman was created this way, but there is a strange doubt in the back of his mind that something just isn't quite right.....

Flickr Photo Download: Mego Aquaman and Isis.
                            "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by English Paul
                              Some really nice new stuff there guys.

Some recent stuff for me too...both 100% original.
                              Thor and Captain America landed on these shores two years ago now. As much as Thor tried with his old Norse trading techniques he just couldn't find a hammer and felt lost without his favourite weapon. In a flash of inspiration he decided to use the lure of cold hard cash. The jingle of loose change was heard across the Atlantic and today Thor was reunited with his handy hammer - Cheers Lonnie.
                              Captain America arrived on the same plane as Thor, and again his hands were empty. Fortunately he had heard of a strange world called Ebay - within 12 months he was reunited with his trusty shield.
                              It seems fitting to post them both together now as it's been a long wait to complete them both....

Flickr Photo Download: Mego Captain America and Thor

Isis traded places with Commander Koenig on Moonbase Alpha. Although she likes her new post, she is a little nervous about the underlying sexual tension that she has with Barbara Bain. Cheers for the trade Ray.
                              Aquaman was created this way, but there is a strange doubt in the back of his mind that something just isn't quite right.....

Flickr Photo Download: Mego Aquaman and Isis.
                              I've always loved the Aquaman with Bats gloves
                              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• clemso
                                Talkative Member
                                • Aug 8, 2001

Congrats on your new stuff, very amusing post as well. Fab.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎