• clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

Yeah congrats on the Iron man

Comment

• Orion
      Museum Night Watchman
      • Mar 11, 2008

Thanks guys! Iron Man happens to be my favorite WGSH, so I was pretty thrilled to get him in the door. I thought I might have gotten lucky on the auction because that other seller (with the yellow-sleeved RM Robin and Large S Supes and all the boxed WGSH) had all of his auctions closing around the same time period.

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by almitysufx
        Mego mailer jenga!

I wasn't sure I'd be able to get these but there they are in my livingroom, 2 full cases. (48 Dorothys)
        dam!!
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• vulcan2074
          Live Long and Prosper
          • Mar 23, 2008

Orion
          Thats a great looking Iron Man. Congrats!
          Sammy

Comment

• almitysufx
            Persistent Member
            • May 27, 2004

Orion, that was a great deal. From what I saw in the pics it's a beauty for a super price.

Comment

• cjefferys
              Duke of Gloat
              • Apr 23, 2006

Nice deal on the Iron Man, Orion, congrats.

My latest Mego is the Denys Fisher Power Action Superman that I got from our own gaga4toyz. I've always wanted this guy, and pretty much gave up on getting a boxed one, they hardly ever show up, so when a nice, complete loose one showed up, I couldn't resist. I'm surprised how much bigger he really is compared to the Mego version, he's even bigger than the Ensueno one. I took a pic of all three for a comparison. Now I just need the "comic head" Supes. I've been wanting one of those for awhile too!

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                MeGoing
                • May 14, 2003

^ Oh what a sight to behold. Just gorgeous, Congratulations!

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

nailed this Thor for just over a Bill with shipping. It came in a few days and was just opened mint.
                  Marvel "Mighty Thor" 1974 MEGO Avengers/Movie Figure - eBay (item 220559136090 end time Feb-25-10 18:27:03 PST)

Comment

• Orlock
                    Megohead Superdad
                    • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by almitysufx
                    Mego mailer jenga!

I wasn't sure I'd be able to get these but there they are in my livingroom, 2 full cases. (48 Dorothys)
                    Are you planning on selling some of these maybe?
                    My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
                    T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
                    My Personal Facebook

Comment

• Orion
                      Museum Night Watchman
                      • Mar 11, 2008

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                      nailed this Thor for just over a Bill with shipping. It came in a few days and was just opened mint.
                      Marvel "Mighty Thor" 1974 MEGO Avengers/Movie Figure - eBay (item 220559136090 end time Feb-25-10 18:27:03 PST)
                      Nice score!

Comment

• Orion
                        Museum Night Watchman
                        • Mar 11, 2008

Originally posted by cjefferys

My latest Mego is the Denys Fisher Power Action Superman that I got from our own gaga4toyz.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~ephemera_japan/supes2.jpg
                        Wow, he looks really great. If I only had more room it would be so fun to expand beyond the 8 inch figures. Awesome set-up there.

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                          Web Wobbler
                          • May 12, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
                          Nice deal on the Iron Man, Orion, congrats.

My latest Mego is the Denys Fisher Power Action Superman that I got from our own gaga4toyz. I've always wanted this guy, and pretty much gave up on getting a boxed one, they hardly ever show up, so when a nice, complete loose one showed up, I couldn't resist. I'm surprised how much bigger he really is compared to the Mego version, he's even bigger than the Ensueno one. I took a pic of all three for a comparison. Now I just need the "comic head" Supes. I've been wanting one of those for awhile too!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~ephemera_japan/supes2.jpg
                          That is one massive man of steel, mego style. Great looking figure.
                          Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                          Good Trader List

Comment

• HardyGirl
                            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                            • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by HardyGirl
                            Well, I've gotten Starsky and Hutch, a Fist Fighter Batman, and expecting a Penguin.
                            Ok, I got Pengy, I also got 2 Aquaman heads that I put on Cast-a-way bodies, a Jordache Man and Kitty O'Neil doll, and a Dida POTA Tri-box.

(Thanks CoolLou, Gaga4Toyz, Random Axe, Jimsmegos and Scott Adams).
                            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• megoapesnut
                              The name says it all!
                              • Dec 3, 2007

Just picked up ANOTHER POTA tree house. 2 days after I got my CIPSA tree house in the mail. I have all of the versions of the treehouse new and unused in great condition boxes (except the Gift Set), and I was on the fence about buying this one, but this one is a true new/old store stock. Box is in great condition, everything is DEAD mint, including the vinyl floor and ceiling pieces that tend to wrinkle, these are perfect, best I have ever seen. The box even includes the brown crinkle filler paper that Mego originally included. I couldn't resist, I am too much of a tree house fan. I probably paid a bit higher than current market value, but tree houses are worth more to me than most due to the nostalgia value.

Last edited by megoapesnut; Mar 5, '10, 1:19 PM.

Comment

• clemso
                                Talkative Member
                                • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                                Just picked up ANOTHER POTA tree house. 2 days after I got my CIPSA tree house in the mail. I have all of the versions of the treehouse new and unused in great condition boxes (except the Gift Set), and I was on the fence about buying this one, but this one is a true new/old store stock. Box is in great condition, everything is DEAD mint, including the vinyl floor and ceiling pieces that tend to wrinkle, these are perfect, best I have ever seen. The box even includes the brown crinkle filler paper that Mego originally included. I couldn't resist, I am too much of a tree house fan. I probably paid a bit higher than current market value, but tree houses are worth more to me than most due to the nostalgia value.

http://www.megocipsa.com/ftpimages/MVC-009F.JPG
                                Wow, congrats, your really living the mego dream fella!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎