X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Congrats Brian
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• clemso
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 8, 2001

Congrats Brian,

Comment

• clemso
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 8, 2001

Started collecting the AJ carded outfits in December and massive thank you to Bryan who bidded on and sent 2 carded AJs on my behalf from a US only seller. I now only need the Desert outfit and Rugby outfit on card. Please let me know if you have or are selling those. Also very excited to receive the rare Rescue Squad AJ with plastic helmet from gaga4toyz and a couple of carded AJs,(thank you Jason). He has become an instant favorite already. Clem
        Last edited by clemso; Mar 1, '10, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Sowth
          Career Member
          • Mar 14, 2006

Cool moc AJ outfits Clem :-)

That BASA $6M Man sculpt is strangely accurate in some indecipherable way, nice addition to the stable B.
          Toltoys Kid Vintage Australian Toys and Ice Creams

Comment

• bgrimm77
            NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
            • Jan 4, 2009

TODAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!!! Not only is it my son's 4th B-Day and we had a blast but I got a lot of mail today!!! Let's see.... My man Jimsmegos sent me carded HERMAN , GRAND PA , and LILY MUNSTERS. AWESOME!!! My other man Steve , a.k.a. AZRAK hooked me up with a killer SHAZAM and all the BATGIRL ACCESSORIES I needed except for the cape! And on top of that sent me CATWOMAN GLOVES and BOOTS!!! And last but certainly not least I got a Package from CULVER CITY CA.!!!! My Man Bryan , a.k.a. Nayrbo , a.k.a. Larry , a.k.a. Muffin bump Sent me my ISIS and my BATGIRL and her CAPE!!!!! These Ladies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I have never seen a MEGO in such perfect condition as this ISIS!!!!! Loose , she looks better than a few of my boxed and carded guys!!! I cant thank these guy's enough for these transactions and they all helped me out tremendously!!!!! CHEERS MEN!!!!! ANDERSON
            WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• highquality
              #1 Super Guy
              • Jun 10, 2003

That's a really cool figure, Clem. I hope you get to finish your collection soon.
              WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• vulcan2074
                Live Long and Prosper
                • Mar 23, 2008

Congrats Clem. Thats some awesome AJ Love
                Sammy

Comment

• almitysufx
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 27, 2004

Mego mailer jenga!

I wasn't sure I'd be able to get these but there they are in my livingroom, 2 full cases. (48 Dorothys)

Comment

• sauce
                    Removed
                    • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by bgrimm77
                    TODAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!!! Not only is it my son's 4th B-Day and we had a blast but I got a lot of mail today!!! Let's see.... My man Jimsmegos sent me carded HERMAN , GRAND PA , and LILY MUNSTERS. AWESOME!!! My other man Steve , a.k.a. AZRAK hooked me up with a killer SHAZAM and all the BATGIRL ACCESSORIES I needed except for the cape! And on top of that sent me CATWOMAN GLOVES and BOOTS!!! And last but certainly not least I got a Package from CULVER CITY CA.!!!! My Man Bryan , a.k.a. Nayrbo , a.k.a. Larry , a.k.a. Muffin bump Sent me my ISIS and my BATGIRL and her CAPE!!!!! These Ladies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I have never seen a MEGO in such perfect condition as this ISIS!!!!! Loose , she looks better than a few of my boxed and carded guys!!! I cant thank these guy's enough for these transactions and they all helped me out tremendously!!!!! CHEERS MEN!!!!! ANDERSON
                    WAHOO! Anderson! Great day! Happy Bday to yer kid! And you, too, it seems!!! :-)

Comment

• sauce
                      Removed
                      • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by almitysufx
                      Mego mailer jenga!

I wasn't sure I'd be able to get these but there they are in my livingroom, 2 full cases. (48 Dorothys)
                      Oh that is great fun!!!! Congrats!

Comment

• clemso
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by almitysufx
                        Mego mailer jenga!

Jeeeezus, what are you going to do with that lot?

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                          MeGoing
                          • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by bgrimm77
                          Lovely to share your excitement Anderson!

Comment

• Orion
                            Museum Night Watchman
                            • Mar 11, 2008

I recently managed to snag this Boxed T2 Iron Man: MEGO IRON MAN WGSH 8" MIB - eBay (item 200439591891 end time Feb-21-10 1202 PST)

This guy was a re-list, which originally sold for about $472 bucks back at the end of December. I managed to grab him for $209 - which I thought was a pretty good price. You guys can tell me otherwise - as I trust your pricing instincts better than my own. According to the auction, the original buyer returned based on a slight mark - which appears just above "Invincible" on the box. I noted a very minor defect there when I received it yesterday, but otherwise the box is bright and solid.
                            Last edited by Orion; Mar 3, '10, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• marmes
                              Megolomaniac
                              • May 12, 2007

Originally posted by Orion
                              I recently managed to snag this Boxed T2 Iron Man: MEGO IRON MAN WGSH 8" MIB - eBay (item 200439591891 end time Feb-21-10 1202 PST)

This guy was a re-list, which originally sold for about $472 bucks back at the end of December. I managed to grab him for $209 - which I thought was a pretty good price. You guys can tell me otherwise - as I trust your pricing instincts better than my own. According to the auction, the original buyer returned based on a slight mark - which appears just above "Invincible" on the box. I noted a very minor defect there when I received it yesterday, but otherwise the box is bright and solid.
                              Yes, good price!That's a big score...box is in nice shape w good litho color. Congrats.

m

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, that's a really nice score.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎