X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • z3zep
    The Girl Next Door
    • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by Fuzzysnail
    http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/4/7/8/ZORRO1.jpgGOT HIM!!!. Thanks to Bryan I can now show my newest and finest aquisition. ZORRO w/BOX!!!!!!! Holy Crap Batman!!! I was begining to wonder if I would ever own a complete Zorro!!! I never dreamed of owning one of the very few with its box. Just holding it I was able to see things I didn't know about it. This is truly an incredible birthday present!!!
    Congrats! That is a true score!

Comment

• sauce
      Removed
      • Jun 24, 2007

Hey, my pleasure to be part of your pleasure.
      I could only keep him for a short amount of time, but we had fun.
      :-)

Hey, would you take a closeup of that notch in the hat? I wonder if I missed it.
      And remember, that particular Zorro belonged to the great John Bonavita. His magic hands have touched that figure!!

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by nayrbgo

Hey, would you take a closeup of that notch in the hat? I wonder if I missed it.
        And remember, that particular Zorro belonged to the great John Bonavita. His magic hands have touched that figure!!
        I'll try to get a decent photo posted. A notch is probably not a good description. It is a ledge on the inside of the hat to make it fit snug on Zorros head.

Now Its the Great Fuzzysnails magic hands touching him.......hmmmmm that sounds a little dirtty......

Comment

• clemso
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by Fuzzysnail
          http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/4/7/8/ZORRO1.jpgGOT HIM!!!. Thanks to Bryan I can now show my newest and finest aquisition. ZORRO w/BOX!!!!!!! Holy Crap Batman!!! I was begining to wonder if I would ever own a complete Zorro!!! I never dreamed of owning one of the very few with its box. Just holding it I was able to see things I didn't know about it. This is truly an incredible birthday present!!!
          Congrats on getting one of the Mego Holy Grails of collecting, that is one of the most beautiful figures and boxes Mego/Palitoy ever made (need a bigger pic )
          Last edited by clemso; Nov 22, '09, 6:07 PM.

Comment

• clemso
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 8, 2001

Fuzzysnail, you get to officially join this thread Mego Talk

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

Zorro Hat

And remember, that particular Zorro belonged to the great John Bonavita. His magic hands have touched that figure!![/QUOTE]

Heres the picture of the inside of the hat. To the right side you can see the little ledge that allows the hat to fit snug on the smaller head of Zorro!!!

Comment

• sauce
                Removed
                • Jun 24, 2007

thanks, buddy! I did indeed miss that!

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

is that the one pictured in bonavita's book? very sweet figure indeed!!

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by starsky
                    is that the one pictured in bonavita's book? very sweet figure indeed!!
                    YES!!!!....I think I pee'd myself......just a little.....hehehehehehe

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                      Removed.
                      • Jun 14, 2008

Been very lax in posting my latest goodies but I just got this in the mail.
                      Rich

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Brue
                        User without title
                        • Sep 29, 2005

alright!!! i finally have a new mego. AJ in his light blue jumper in mint cond. (He came in his box but since i collect loose - the box will be resold with a dark blue jump suit AJ eventually)

i was just gonna link to the pic from the market place thread but it's gone :(

At anyrate - i'm excited. it doesn't have to be the holy grail of megos to make it awesome - Collect 'em all!
                        Last edited by Brue; Nov 24, '09, 8:21 PM.

Comment

• j_scott_o
                          • Nov 14, 2009

Man, that is an awesome figure and box!!! I am also a Disney nut. I bought the Disney Treasures Wave 9 DVD set of Seasons 1 & 2 of Zorro. I have been watching them every day. That was one fun series.

Comment

• English Paul
                            Archive cased.
                            • Aug 17, 2005

Looking back it was the 25th June when I last posted in this thread, so it's nice to add this today.

Flickr Photo Download: Planet Of The Apes Palitoy Galen

He's a bit dog eared and clearly wasn't very popular with his previous owner as he's had darts thrown at him, but for £30 (less than $50) i'm not complaining - it's a Palitoy Ape after all

"I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

That is fabulous Paul, congrats!
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• English Paul
                                Archive cased.
                                • Aug 17, 2005

Cheers Brian. Sometimes beggars can't be choosers. In cases like this, given the choice of low grade card or nothing at all I know what i'll go for.
                                "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎