The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mego Acquisitions? Got any?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frenchy99
    Persistent Member
    • May 9, 2025
    • 1182

    I saw a nice deal on a set of these Wizard of Oz figures and went for it. The price was just to good.

    IMG_2629.jpg IMG_2634.jpg

    Comment

    • BudgetMego
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2025
      • 620

      Originally posted by Frenchy99

      Thanks, Will get to making some custom eventually once I find all my stored stuff. I know I had a bunch almost finished so... Those will get priority.

      Plus, stuff has changed, I was using my old D&D figures painting tactics where dry brushing was the main technique but now you guy`s all use ( Wash technique ) which I need to learn about.

      I`m an old guy trying to learn new techniques... lol
      For painting, watch Casual Crafter on YouTube. That guy is the Rembrandt of customs.

      Comment

      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎