Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The4thDoctor
    Travelling thru time
    • Nov 2, 2011

I just found these locally and jumped on them......a Mint T2 General Urko,no acc's though,a very nice T2 Corny,Dr Zaius top/bottoms,a little dirty and soldier ape parts,no lower half or rifle....Very cheap too.....GeneralApeGuy (my bud Pat) already swung me a killer trade for the soldier ape bits, and i bought this lot for the Urko and soldier ape for Patrick....the Zaius clothes and possibly the T2 Corny can be up for trade...i still need a Superman and Captain America, plus other bits to complete a lot of my figures...i may have to update my want/need list....
    This is how they were dressed by the owner, Heather...
    sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
    Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
    Vintage Cheron
    Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
    SMDM right leg/pair socks
    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• Mr Mego
      Love to play with Megos
      • Oct 19, 2003

I'm glad The4thDoctor (my bud Wayne) found them with great score in PMs and we're very happy with trades!!!

I got extremely rare MIB CIPSA POTA Treehouse from our great guy megoapesnut aka Scott M. last 2 weeks ago.

I opened the larger package and received it with complete and all original mint General Urko and rare large green carded Blue Soldier Ape - that he gave it to me as gift instead my Birthday is coming out by next month on the 25th, many thanks Scott!!!

I'll post pics here when I'm finish to put all the Treehouse parts back together. I have new clear cover for them, to protect them from the dusts and weather but I'm always put them in my cleaned back bedroom with covered windows, to keep the backroom very dark and settings with normal temperature on, always!

Last edited by Mr Mego; Nov 1, '12, 11:59 AM.
      Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• Mr Mego
        Love to play with Megos
        • Oct 19, 2003

Received MIB CIPSA POTA Treehouse and Megos from mail, loves them!!!

Hello all,

I bought them from our great guy megoapesnut and received them last 2 weeks ago. This is my first time to have them, I'm so glad he did packed awesome them and gave me this 1st issue variant large green Carded Blue Soldier Ape as gift (instead for my B'Day present).... he's the MAN!! Many thanks Scott!!!

^^^ above pic of factory card board with slightly gloss CIPSA table that has natural torn in halfway (seen left side in the folded line). I can't fold it, it's fragile from aged but will be glue it safer when I finding the right one for it. Anyone who have the same as mine, please let me know what kind of flexable glue is more safer for it. Thanks!

I covered them with clear see thru them, to protect them from the dusts and weather is good for them!

Sorry for crappy pic, here's my 1st issue variant large green Carded Blue Soldier Ape with re-sealed card in the 70's and Mego T-2 General Ursus with early released T-1 tan outfits, replaced into his original mint and great shape T-1 body, looks much better. I can to restore green Carded Blue Soldier Ape when have time.

Also, he sold this 100% original CIPSA Cornelius me last few months ago. Finally, it's complete set of 5 loose mint CIPSA POTA figures!!! Many thanks again Scott!!

And our great guy nayrbgo aka B. helped me out with 2nd CIPSA Bill with Alan Virdon's vest, pants and moccasin shoes off ebay for me because of the Seller can't accept the PMO, he's from original Mexico!! I'm glad to finish complete 100% ORIGINAL Bill... he's the MAN too, many thanks again B.!!!!!

Pics coming soon, will edit this post. Check back again, enjoy!
        Last edited by Mr Mego; Oct 30, '12, 8:23 PM. Reason: added pics

Comment

• piecemaker
          There's no need to fear..
          • Jan 26, 2009

Congrats Pat! That is some Sweet Ape Goodness there!

Comment

• Mr Mego
            Love to play with Megos
            • Oct 19, 2003

Thanks Craig for kind word, glad to have them in my private POTA collection!

Will post in private T.R when I'm finish to near complete CIPSA and Mego MIB, MOC, CIPSA POTA figures with repro boxes line!

I knows you wanted to collect CIPSA POTA playsets, If you're still looking for it and I'll helping you out.

Gladly, you have a very nice CIPSA POTA figures!!

Last edited by Mr Mego; Oct 30, '12, 8:37 PM.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
              70's Era Pimp
              • Sep 7, 2011

Great looking stuff there Pat!

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

Great stuff Pat, that Cipsa tree house is sweet! I need one of those....

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Nice Apes everybody!
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• clemso
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 8, 2001

It seems to be Christmas already, congrats on your gifts from Santa Apenut.

Comment

• kresge1
                      Museum_Bozo
                      • Jun 20, 2001

I now have a complete boxed popy set . Have been looking for a long time for these. Very happy to have them.
                      Also some others that I picked image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
                      Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• cjefferys
                        Duke of Gloat
                        • Apr 23, 2006

Congrats Vinny, that's a great line, and those boxes look to be in fantastic condition. And nice vinyl caped Bats too.

Comment

• kresge1
                          Museum_Bozo
                          • Jun 20, 2001

Originally posted by cjefferys
                          Congrats Vinny, that's a great line, and those boxes look to be in fantastic condition. And nice vinyl caped Bats too.
                          Thanks
                          Yes there immaculate boxes. Old uncirculated store stock. I was very lucky
                          Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• sauce
                            Removed
                            • Jun 24, 2007

I love getting the skinny on Vinny!!!

Nice!

Comment

• delliott101
                              • Nov 5, 2012

I'm sure this isn't a big deal to you "old guys" but I haven't had Megos since I was a kid. My wife and I have an on-line business (we're pickers) and as I mentioned in another thread, I got a plastic crate of Mego WGSH, Star Trek, Oz, CHiPs and various parts... I'm keeping Superman (never had him before but always wanted), Batman (I wish he was the RC Batman I had as a kid), Robin, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man.

I can tell these are pretty common WGSH, but I'm restoring them (Batman and Spidey are done... my wife is sewing on a new belt for CM, Superman's cape needs to be reattached and Robin's oven mitts are on order) and it's fun! It's part of my childhood recaptured.

I feel so sorry for kids who only know little plastic slug "action figures"...

Comment

• Mr Mego
                                Love to play with Megos
                                • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by kresge1
                                I now have a complete boxed popy set . Have been looking for a long time for these. Very happy to have them.
                                Also some others that I picked [ATTACH=CONFIG]2657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2659[/ATTACH]
                                Glad you got a complete Boxed Popy set and glad to heard you're very happy to have them.

They're looks awesome.. Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎