Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• steve j
      • Sep 21, 2007

First of all. Thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. I enjoyed your comments and use of smileys.

Secondly, just how many mego figures are out there and what makes them so collectable? again please forgive my ignorance.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
        MeGoing
        • May 14, 2003

Welcome

Comment

• unataper
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 8, 2007

Welcome to the site. I too am new but have already met a few really nice collector's on here. I too am trying to collect the cards as well. So far, Hermitboy is the only person kind enough to promise to hook me up with a few cards. But I am sure that all things come to those who wait....patiently...tick, tick, tick....OK, I'll be MORE patient then!! :-)

Again welcome and make yourself at home!!
          Cecil
          For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan

Comment

• Tony1970
            • Sep 9, 2007

Hello all,

I recently found this site after doing a search on Mego ST. My mother (God bless here ) Hooked me on TOS as a way to entertain/babysit me when she needed to clean house w/out distraction when I was a 'lil guy. I can remember having the ST bridge crew and the Enterprise playset and wearing it all out with my adventures.

Sadly, until recently I had put those memories away because of a childhood trauma.

I was 11, my grandfather had a heart attackin the kitchen while I was in the living room, going where no man had gone before with my figures. I dialed 911 and cried as the EMTs paused at stop signs getting to the house. Long story short, he was DOA at the hospital, my eveil stepdad came home in the midst of all that, after they took him to the hospital, and beat me because I caused it. (his words) I killed him he said, whle I held Kirk tightly in my hand. I then forgot about Trek for a long time until the repro's were announced.

I know this is not something to tell a board like this, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has kept these figures in their hearts, and taking the time/energy and everything else it takes to repro them.

A question..while the entire line, including aliens be re-done, or just the 6 offered at the moment?

Thanks again, and I'm awaiting the 2nd wave as I have Kirk and the Klingon right now.

Tony

Comment

• unataper
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 8, 2007

Welcome to the group! So, what is your favorite Mego's? Mine is definitely POTA.
              For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan

Comment

• txteach
                Banned
                • Jun 17, 2005

Welcome aboard Steve.

Comment

• txteach
                  Banned
                  • Jun 17, 2005

Jesus tony, I'm saddened to hear your story. Just think back to the joy megos gave you besides that one time. BTW, welcome aboard all of you new guys and gals. I look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

• Tony1970
                    • Sep 9, 2007

Thanks TXteach, yeah these new repros and seeing the originals on Ebay just make me smile. Its a shame that the Enterprise playset won't be re-done.

Along w/ the Trek line, I loved the World's Greatest Superheroes, Capt. America and Batman/Robin/Superman were the best! I never saw any of the POTA line, but the movies rocked!

Many thanks and praise to Dr.Mego!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎