The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Green Arrow Day!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bizarro Amy
    replied
    I was glad to see that as of Thursday morning, they still had some, so I was able to order mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • HoldyourfireAl
    replied
    I just ordered two! I've been so busy with work & Christmas, I had forgotten! And I even had a link to it on my site!

    Leave a comment:


  • timb
    replied
    Just ordered one. Can't wait to hold it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kennermike
    replied
    ordered 10 minutes ago. probably get up here to Seattle from California by early next week!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Remco Monster
    replied
    Ordered one today. Looking forward to seeing him in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by MIB41
    Hey Paul will you be able to tell us if Mattel is happy with the results? Perhaps that is the root of what we're wanting to know.
    Yeah. No doubt they produced enough figures for everyone, but I would like to know as well if Mattel is at least happy with the sales. Happy enough to continue
    I understand it's way too early to tell after only 1 day, but if possible could you keep us posted on Mattel's reaction?

    Leave a comment:


  • MIB41
    replied
    Originally posted by drmego
    Sorry, I cannot discuss numbers produced, but rest assured, Mattel
    has been doing this for quite a while, so they have produced a
    respectable quantity.
    Hey Paul will you be able to tell us if Mattel is happy with the results? Perhaps that is the root of what we're wanting to know.

    Leave a comment:


  • warlock664
    replied
    GA

    Got my shipment notification from Matty; scheduled delivery date - 1/4/10 !

    *stupid holiday-related slowed down delivery grumble grumble*

    Leave a comment:


  • trekman101
    replied
    Mine shipped as well

    Leave a comment:


  • drmego
    replied
    No numbers

    Sorry, I cannot discuss numbers produced, but rest assured, Mattel
    has been doing this for quite a while, so they have produced a
    respectable quantity.

    Originally posted by alex
    Well these are still available, I wonder how many were on sale, just interested if these sold well. Wonder if Doc, can give us some inside info.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orion
    replied
    Originally posted by MIB41
    I got confirmation of shipping too!!
    me too. that was fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIB41
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    Well these are still available, I wonder how many were on sale, just interested if these sold well. Wonder if Doc, can give us some inside info.
    That would be nice to know. Green Arrow has been considered one of the best DC characters in Mego's history, so I'm sure they are expecting a strong response to this exclusive. My fingers and toes are crossed. OF course my dream of dreams is the Flash, so I am ON MY KNEES hoping he pops up in series two. PLEASE?

    Leave a comment:


  • Monsterama2000
    replied
    I don't collect DC heroes, but I ordered one for my brother as a late Christmas gift.

    Leave a comment:


  • alex
    replied
    Well these are still available, I wonder how many were on sale, just interested if these sold well. Wonder if Doc, can give us some inside info.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIB41
    replied
    I got confirmation of shipping too!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎