The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Green Arrow Day!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UnderdogDJLSW
    replied
    I'm going to try to log on during work, but I'm guessing I'll have to wait and see what the night brings. Hopefully there will be some left

    Leave a comment:


  • toyman
    replied
    Logged on and waiting.Hoping for four of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bizarro Amy
    replied
    I have to work!

    Leave a comment:


  • MIB41
    replied
    I'm ready to order and I will order more than one. This will be a good test of their supply though. I fully expect to be able to get one when I log in at 12:00 noon. I wouldn't think if everyone from this site ordered the maximum allowed, that would drain their supply, so everyone should be able to get one. It is indeed Green Arrow day! I have my Mego Green Arrow and DC Universe version out. Their ready to meet their new cousin for the holidays!

    Leave a comment:


  • LonnieFisher
    replied
    My hand is up. look at what it says on mattycollector.

    "Retro Action DC Super Heroes Green Arrow Figure

    This is the first in the new line of '80s-style 8" cloth-style figures. Green Arrow is up first here at MattyCollector.com, followed by a line at Toys "R" Us and select online retailers in the spring."

    So I guess it'll be the '80's and not 70's look they'll be going with.

    Leave a comment:


  • sauce
    replied
    Raise your hand if you're already logged in to mattycollector!

    Leave a comment:


  • RSS
    started a topic Today is Green Arrow Day!

    Today is Green Arrow Day!



    Just a friendly reminder that today is the first day that you can order the initial figure from the Mattel "Retro-Action: DC Super Heroes" line (fomerly known as World's Greatest Superheroes). Eight inch Superheroes with real cloth costumes, it's a good day but stop and smell the roses, get your order in at mattycollector.com now, before they sell out!
    Discuss the Retro-Action Line at the Mego Museum Forum



    More...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎