Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Hey there Monkeyboy, welcome aboard. looking forward to seeing some of your customs
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• monkeyboy
      Museum Patron
      • Jul 31, 2007

megolike

All the customs i see are not original but inspired by mego luv.is that a fair assumption?i wouldnt dare call my work megos !i make mine with removable outfits cuz i luv mego features!and dreamed of owning them but my ma couldnt afford!and im excited to be here!!and!

i take great pride in my work.iam very slow due to i hand sew and do all myself.ive done maybe 70 and sold all but 2 some 8inch some 12 inch!i will always love the original megos but am inspired to make them with same luv as dr mego made his!
      Last edited by monkeyboy; Aug 3, '07, 7:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• K
        Fun Will Now Commence
        • Jun 20, 2001

Welcome aboard, monkeyboy!
        I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• critter2
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 2, 2005

Welcome MonkeyBoy! Hope you can stay awhile.

Comment

• monkeyboy
            Museum Patron
            • Jul 31, 2007

you know i came here to get to know people but

Right of the bat some loser is aggrivating me,i was warned that if i come here and post that a dude named anthony would harass me,like apparently he does everyone new,so you know what i dont need some self appointed grown man hall moniter to judge my work as not mego -esque enough!
            Especially when they lack any imagination,or creative bones in their body!

Too bad seems like nice place with nice guys and gals,ive posted some of my work in custom section,dont have to worry bout me comin back,too much hatred in the world,i dont need aggra vation,so good luck,be safe and have fun creating the customs You WANT peace monkeyboy

Comment

• Hulk
              Mayor of Megoville
              • May 10, 2003

Sorry you feel this way monkeyboy. You should realize that in a community with nearly 1000 members, not everyone is going to love everything you post or do. It seems you were even warned ahead of time, and despite this, you want to make an issue out of this, even slinging your own insults about lack of imagination and creativity right back at him before you take your ball and go home. Hopefully you will realize that is the same thing, and decide to stay if you want true feedback on your work. You can see you have been welcomed by many people in this thread, so good luck with whatever you choose.

Comment

• monkeyboy
                Museum Patron
                • Jul 31, 2007

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

U are right i shouldve ignored!i dont care bout what anyone says bout my work.their all sold folks happy!its the self appointed judge who thinks they can judge what is megolike enuff that ticks me off!mego did come in 4 ,8,10 and 12 inches did they not!oh well i ignore!thanks
                Last edited by monkeyboy; Aug 4, '07, 4:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Johnny
                  Salty
                  • Oct 1, 2003

A new member it is.

Comment

• txteach
                    Banned
                    • Jun 17, 2005

I think Anthony's comment was more playful than rude. Anthony is a great guy who you need to give a chance. I'm sorry you feel as though he picked on you but all of us have different personalities here. Once you get used to them I'm sure you'll like it here. We are a great community who is inviting to new members. Just take a look at all of the posts welcoming you here. That should tell you something.

Comment

• monkeyboy
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jul 31, 2007

mego talk

Yes i do understand dif'strokes,opinions,dif'ways to approach folks .i d rather be approached with a feather than brillo,thats just me! this place big take me 4ever to explore!i appreciate those here with their words of wisdom and kindness and they shall recieve the same from me!

Comment

• Dave Mc
                        Administrator
                        • Oct 20, 2002

Besides, if you leave already, I wont keep getting the opportunity to say "Hello Monkeyboy" and I do so enjoy that.

Comment

• monkeyboy
                          Museum Patron
                          • Jul 31, 2007

haheeho

Originally posted by Dave Mc
                          Besides, if you leave already, I wont keep getting the opportunity to say "Hello Monkeyboy" and I do so enjoy that.
                          That's funny!careful i'll sic gleek on you!gobble gobble! man i'm takin a break on my dr light<female hero>,she's hard just spent 2 hours sewin head piece and inserting foam,shoulda did easy way and sculpted!look great removable though!damn i'm excited to finish!i'm debating to make white cape lined with silver?makin stand with mirrors!

Comment

• monkeyboy
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jul 31, 2007

ooh

Originally posted by starbuk
                            You DO realize the person to which you're referring is a Moderator right ?
                            Nice knowing ya! Tell Rob and Ray I said HI !
                            First off im not anyones gopher guy you have anything to say to anyone be a man and say hi!yerself!and not actually sure who ray is?and as far as any moderater goes i have only responded to posts so go bite someone elses ankle!

Comment

• Yugo
                              Career Member
                              • Aug 31, 2003

toolboy or maybe bait ... I'm not sure which I like better.

Comment

• Hulk
                                Mayor of Megoville
                                • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Dave Mc
                                Hey Monkeyboy! How ya doing... Monkeyboy!

You're right Dave, that is oddly enjoyable!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎