Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Most all my toys were stuffed into my closet or under my bed.

Comment

• QDOGG
      Persistent Member
      • Jan 13, 2007

I had mine all over the place! They would be on shelves, hanging from wires, and could quite possibly show up in any of a number of unexpected places in the house

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

most of my Megos and Joes were in the basement, occasionally creeping upstairs. The 2 in 1 Shogun Warriors did manage to get displayed in the bedroom.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• HermitBoy
          The Superman Freak
          • Feb 23, 2007

Mine were in a toy box in my closet except my Star Wars figures they were in the Darth Vader carrying case on the shelf of my closet. Matter of fact that is were they are at right now.
          When I wanted to play with them I would take them out and play with them. Since I didn't have any vehicles I would take Styrofoam from boxes and make ships out of it, and keep the figures on display with the custom ship until the ship was destroyed and then back into the case they would go.
          My toy box on the other hand was full of all the heroes Mego toys and some of the Star Trek ones. after all these years I only have a couple left some got broke and tossed other's seemed to have walked away after friends had paid me a visit when I was a kid
          Last edited by HermitBoy; Jul 26, '07, 6:31 PM.
          Thanks to Technology I can be the Hermit that I am today.

www.myspace.com/mdpeel

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
            Career Member
            • Jun 10, 2007

I had my toys in a large opened topped card board box in my closet, my games were on shelves above them.
            That same card board box sat in my closet empty of toys until I got married at age 26 and moved out.

Lynn

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

Closet

In the closet, in my toybox, which was a card board box from my dads work. The box had my superman, Shazam, army men, lincoln logs, blocks, and hotwheels. It also had about a half dozen football helmets from the vending machine. They all went together nicely in each of my daily episodes of battle of superfriends.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎