X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boshek
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 26, 2011

Hidden gems in the Nintendo Shop to download

Are there any of your favorite games or games you bought that you really enjoyed at the Nintendo Shop?

I bought and downloaded Donkey Kong for the Gameboy on a whim.

It turned out to be a wonderful puzzle game that kept me busy for weeks. Only two drawbacks-you can't replay levels you beat and the problem with all Gameboy downloads of only having two color choices of black and white or greenish.

Wario's Woods for the NES is a other great game.

I originally bought just because you can play as Toad. Turns out it is much more than a Tetris clone and is another great hidden gem.
    Check out my YouTube page
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

For the Gameboy I've downloaded Pac-Man, Burgertime, Donkey Kong, Teris and Revenge of the Gator Pinball. They've all aged pretty good and it's hard to pass up Pac-Man. I do wish the Super Gameboy color options were available though. Kind of a bummer you can only play them in B&W or green.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Boshek
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 26, 2011

Heads up! Super Mario Bros Deluxe is available to download. It is a wonderful GBColor version of the original with an addicting challenge mode where you can revisit levels to collect hidden coins, get a high score or find Yoshi.
      Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

I'll have to check some of these out. Thanks!
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎