Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meinvw
    • Jan 27, 2011

Originally posted by VintageMike
    I collect but in a different way. I want every coin-op title I can get. Sometimes it's easy with the number of classic compilations put out for last gen systems. But I'll reach further to get everything I can. Q-Bert & Moon Patrol for example are only available on PS 1 discs. Home versions of Popeye stopped with the NES. Mr. Do only came out on the Super NES. The only place you can get a home version of the arcade Donkey Kong is on the N64 title Donkey Kong 64. I want 'em all!
    Ohhhh, MR Do. Have that one on my stand-up and it probably gets the most play, ok actually it does!!! Usually 3-10 games a day.

But on the thread itself, kind of an amasser myself, have a ton of consols and games that I finally started listing this week. hard decision but after buying the upright and seeing all of mine just sitting in boxes thought it was time to make some room. just listed a lot of nes and snes games and going thru the other boxes so if your looking check my auctons out (shameless plug!)

Oh yeah, if you have not played it on snes Clayfighter was one of my favorites!!

Comment

• TrueDave
      Toy Maker
      • Jan 12, 2008

I had 2600 and Colecovison as a kid. Then I waited till Darkman came out to buy an NES. Then I saved up a couple thousand Kool Aid points from work and got a color Gamboy and have been upgrading it untill the new one DOS *BLEH*. Used to have a Gamecube with the Gameboy TV adaptor, LOVED that adaptor.
      Half of my game collection for both Gamecube and Gamboy was classic games.

Still miss Heavy Barrel and a few others but got to play a lot of Smash TV and Toobin!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎